Aunt Polly's to reopen for limited time!

Minnie1976

Just read that Aunt Polly's will be opening from Dec 22 to Jan 5, from 11am until 3pm, daily. The menu has five items, including a BBQ Slider and a Root Beer Float! Here's hoping that it's highly successful and park ops opens it more often. Does anyone remember the last time that the windows were actually open, selling anything at all? We used to visit AP's often, back in the 70's. It was the most relaxing place to eat in the MK.
If Aunt Polly’s is open so must the river boat and the rafts to Tom sawyer’s island?

peter11435

I don’t normally comment on things like this, but I don’t see how that’s an invalid argument. Doesn’t mean I like paying that much, but it’s in line with industry pricing and amusement park pricing in general.
That’s the point. Disney’s prices are in line with industry and amusement pricing. They shouldn’t be criticized for charging what they do while giving others (stadiums) a pass.

gwhb75

2015? Someone else probably knows more definitively.
2015/2016 - Have a picture taken January 1st 2016, sitting on the deck sipping a slushy watching the riverboat passing by
20160101_141231.jpg
n
20160101_141612.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom