Next years trip..September again or switch it up?

ELG13

We usually go October but last year we couldn't add a day so we moved our entire trip a few weeks earlier and went the week after labor day. The crowds seemed to be higher than expected as far as wait times are concerned but I think the heat was making people ride rides they normally wouldn't just to get cooled off. Anyways...we went to blizzard beach and had a blast one day and now we have decided that's a must for our trips. Is September still the recommended month? Is there a better time where we could still do the waterpark?

COrunner

The last 3-4 years we've been going either February or Sept/October. The crowds are there no doubt but I do not think at Summer levels.

Maybe I am lying to myself as I remember when we would go at the end of October for a fall break and having very fewer people/lines and this was around when fast passes were becoming a thing.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

The last 3-4 years we've been going either February or Sept/October. The crowds are there no doubt but I do not think at Summer levels.

Maybe I am lying to myself as I remember when we would go at the end of October for a fall break and having very fewer people/lines and this was around when fast passes were becoming a thing.

Yes the crowds are there but still not as bad as holiday or summer months.... but its getting there. We always went in the what was rated as "low crowd time" and were able to have 2 weeks of 15 min tops waits, walk up and get a table dining, no space issues for parades/fireworks. Going the same months now feels much worse in comparison to what once was.

Upvote 0

SteveBrickNJ

Yes the crowds are there but still not as bad as holiday or summer months.... but its getting there. We always went in the what was rated as "low crowd time" and were able to have 2 weeks of 15 min tops waits, walk up and get a table dining, no space issues for parades/fireworks. Going the same months now feels much worse in comparison to what once was.
There are so many international visitors now. The old days of finding a month with a lighter crowd level now seem to be unachievable.

Upvote 0

NeedMoreMickey

We usually go in October but couldn’t get a discount so went in September this year. Didn’t have a problem with crowds but the heat was bad. Even heard a couple of cast members saying it was warmer than usual

Upvote 0

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
We usually go October but last year we couldn't add a day so we moved our entire trip a few weeks earlier and went the week after labor day. The crowds seemed to be higher than expected as far as wait times are concerned but I think the heat was making people ride rides they normally wouldn't just to get cooled off. Anyways...we went to blizzard beach and had a blast one day and now we have decided that's a must for our trips. Is September still the recommended month? Is there a better time where we could still do the waterpark?

I love going in September. This year it will probably still be too early for SWGE, Gondolas, Mickeys Runaway, and the new Epcot Night show. It still is a great time to go. Plus, Take advantage of the discount packages released today. This may be your last chance for a while to get some deeply discounted rates. I would contact (Marie) @wannabeBelle or (Pam) @Kingdom Konsultant - The official TA of WDWMagic.com - to help you. Marie just booked my September trip and I could not be happier using Kingdom Konsultants.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom