Aunt Polly's to reopen for limited time!

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
Just read that Aunt Polly's will be opening from Dec 22 to Jan 5, from 11am until 3pm, daily. The menu has five items, including a BBQ Slider and a Root Beer Float! Here's hoping that it's highly successful and park ops opens it more often. Does anyone remember the last time that the windows were actually open, selling anything at all? We used to visit AP's often, back in the 70's. It was the most relaxing place to eat in the MK.

jensenrick

How odd. Only open for 4 hours a day? I guess they want it open to "help" with the crowding of other restaurants during the busy lunch time, but is it really a help? It's so out of the way.
And what do those workers do the rest of their day? Are they all just PT?

They'd be much better off opening Tomorrowland Terrace for lunch.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
How odd. Only open for 4 hours a day? I guess they want it open to "help" with the crowding of other restaurants during the busy lunch time, but is it really a help? It's so out of the way.
And what do those workers do the rest of their day? Are they all just PT?

They'd be much better off opening Tomorrowland Terrace for lunch.

According to the WDW website, Tomorrowland Terrace is currently open for lunch, 11a-3p. :)

Bigart

I am almost certain that Aunt Polly's hasn't been open since March 29 thru April 11 of 2015, when they did a little experiment to see how it would go. Yet someone is telling me they ate there on Dec 21 last year, which I think is incorrect. Someone else I know sat at the tables in the gazebo outside Aunt Polly's last year on Dec 23 but it wasn't open. There is no record of it ever being open since the Spring 2015 experiment.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
I've never heard of this place before!
It's directly across the river from the boat dock. IMG_5013.JPGDSCN0678.JPGIMG_5016.JPGIMG_5014.JPG

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom