News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Containing Marvel at DHS really would've been the best scenario.

As DHS was always the "other properties" park with Twilight Zone, Wizard of Oz, Indy, SW, etc

I agree, I would replace Rock'n'Roller coaster with an Awesome Mix GOTG ride, and replace Twilight Zone with a Dr. Strange themed tower (ONLY if Disney is adamant about getting rid of the CBS contract)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I agree, I would replace Rock'n'Roller coaster with an Awesome Mix GOTG ride, and replace Twilight Zone with a Dr. Strange themed tower (ONLY if Disney is adamant about getting rid of the CBS contract)

There's that pesky Universal/Marvel contract to contend with on the latter as well...

I'm very conflicted on RnRC. I love Aerosmith. I know their inclusion can't last forever. But GotG in their place doesn't seem right either.

Kman101

There's that pesky Universal/Marvel contract to contend with on the latter as well...

I'm very conflicted on RnRC. I love Aerosmith. I know their inclusion can't last forever. But GotG in their place doesn't seem right either.

I'm still bracing for a CARS or Incredibles overlay to RnRc. And I have nothing to base that on. Just a gut hunch. CARS would be very easy to do. And now everytime I walk under the RnRc archway all I can picture is the Incredicoaster entrance at Pixar Pier. Sigh. But I don't think Aerosmith is irreplaceable but I also don't think they see it as a priorty. It shouldn't be, but an overlay would be an "easy" way to get a new attraction in. We are approaching 20 years of Aerosmith. It seems 20-30 years is a timetable for replacement now.

tparris

Something I noticed on the gravity building. It looks like the part the launch tunnel connects to doesn’t have the tighter framing for exterior panels that the rest of the building did. Maybe they just haven’t done it yet, or perhaps they are doing something other than blue on that section?

montyz81

The ladder is still dead.
CmcA4j9.jpg
They actually put a foundation down for the construction wall? That seems a bit excessive and money not well spent.

GlacierGlacier

What a hideous building and a slap in the face to those men and women that worked so hard to make EPCOT Center a reality.
They probably won't take it as hard as they did when Disney laid off a large portion of the imagineers after Epcot / TKDL was done.

To be fair, it was standard practice.

They actually put a foundation down for the construction wall? That seems a bit excessive and money not well spent.
No, the construction wall is actually placed on top of existing concrete. This is the exit path from UoE.

I'm pretty sure the wall is sitting on the curb.

montyz81

They probably won't take it as hard as they did when Disney laid off a large portion of the imagineers after Epcot / TKDL was done.

To be fair, it was standard practice.

No, the construction wall is actually placed on top of existing concrete. This is the exit path from UoE.

I'm pretty sure the wall is sitting on the curb.

I thought that, but it has been so long since I was back there. 2016 that I forgot (RIP UoE)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom