Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse

erasure fan1

Just saw it, and I cannot believe how good it was. Believe the hype and reviews, people, that movie was flawless.
I wasn't really on board for this one, but everyone seems to be saying the same things as you. I think I'm going to have to break down and see it at the theater. I'm just not sure I'll have time until the new year.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I wasn't really on board for this one, but everyone seems to be saying the same things as you. I think I'm going to have to break down and see it at the theater. I'm just not sure I'll have time until the new year.
It’ll still be in theaters then ;)

I initially wasn’t too on board either (despite liking the protagonist being Miles rather than Peter again), but one of the early trailers sold me on it. It’s pretty unique.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
So, the movie rules (best animated movie since Coco, at least), and can I just point out how awesome Sony is for (seamlessly) editing out a MAJOR villain reveal from this clip?

They really seem to have learned their lesson about spoiling too much of their Spidey movies.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Going by ballpark figures, Spiderverse has passed this weekend from a net loss to a net profit and it still has some more countries to open in.
I think winning the Golden Globe gave it a small boost on the charts. An Oscar win would give it some more word of mouth (and get some more people in the seats).

In terms of what other countries need to release it, I’m looking at Japan and Brazil, which seem to be 2 big markets

NateD1226

"Sunflower", the promotional song for Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse has reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. I actually really liked the soundtrack. My two favorite songs were Sunflower and Familia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom