DLR Hall of Presidents

Sharon&Susan

But that’s one of the quirky, inefficient things that makes DL so lovable. :D I’d be in favor of a seasonal promotion where the park actually pays guests to see (rediscover) the show— like a free soda or something. :D
It just needs some type of food stand inside the opera house, with a specialty that you can’t find anywhere else in the park and the only searing area near-by is Lincoln (which would now allow food or drinks inside the theater). I wouldn’t like it, but it would attract more people.

NobodyElse

They will leave it as is, but add a Hall of Presidents in DCA featuring every president born in California. Later, it will be expanded to presidents that lived in California at one time.

;)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
They will leave it as is, but add a Hall of Presidents in DCA featuring every president born in California. Later, it will be expanded to presidents that lived in California at one time.

;)

Well since the first swing at the attraction would only be Nixon, so I'd say no right off the bat.

Unless its a new midway game where you throw pies at an AA of him.... ;):p:cool:

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Could you imagine WDI justifying the removal of the Lincoln animatronic, in favor of adding in a Trump animatronic?

lol. I say leave it be.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No

;)

Marvel and Pixar presents the Hall of Presidents, had they been born in the Marvel Universe and animated by Pixar artists. Every fourth of July Mission Breakout is changed to Mission: Constitution.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
You asked if it needs to be updated to HoP. Trump, regardless of opinion, is a United States president. HoP means adding Trump.

The removal of Lincoln part was a joke.

And if you read the entire thing you would have read that the intention is really to have a mini version where you include key Presidents in our nations history. Sorry but Trump doesn't rate as a key President in our nations history, no matter what he says on his Twitter feed. In fact at this point in his Presidency he'd probably be ranked near the bottom when compared to the greats of Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, and others.

Phroobar

To be a great President you have to preside during a large history making war or avert one or create a new nation. No one has done any of that since JFK.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
And if you read the entire thing you would have read that the intention is really to have a mini version where you include key Presidents in our nations history. Sorry but Trump doesn't rate as a key President in our nations history, no matter what he says on his Twitter feed. In fact at this point in his Presidency he'd probably be ranked near the bottom when compared to the greats of Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, and others.

I certainly did read the entire thing. I'm flattered that you are trying to convince me a mini-version of HoP would be a good idea, with your ideas implemented. But see grumpy cat below for my final answer in regard to your OP.

1544042685339.png

Ps I still hate Mission Breakout

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
I certainly did read the entire thing. I'm flattered that you are trying to convince me a mini-version of HoP would be a good idea, with your ideas implemented. But see grumpy cat below for my final answer in regard to your OP.

View attachment 331102

Ps I still hate Mission Breakout

Well I'm flattered that your flattered. In reality its never going to happen. It was just an idea put out due to a President dying.

PS. I know deep down you secretly actually like MB, you're just unwilling to go on record saying it because of what it replaced.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Well I'm flattered that your flattered. In reality its never going to happen. It was just an idea put out due to a President dying.

PS. I know deep down you secretly actually like MB, you're just unwilling to go on record saying it because of what it replaced.

lol. I don't know, I wouldn't put it past Chapek to change Lincoln to HoP presented by Star Wars or something, imo.

Also no way my man

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
lol. I don't know, I wouldn't put it past Chapek to change Lincoln to HoP presented by Star Wars or something, imo.

Also no way my man

Nah it wouldn't be presented by Star Wars. If anything it would be presented by Disney/Fox as they both distributed the Spielberg Lincoln film from 2012.

D

Deleted member 107043

But that’s one of the quirky, inefficient things that makes DL so lovable. :D I’d be in favor of a seasonal promotion where the park actually pays guests to see (rediscover) the show— like a free soda or something. :D

No offense intended, but to me this is nonsense. I get that you and a few others here are obsessed with DL history, preserving Walt's legacy, and yadayadayada, but with real estate scarce at DLR, and ever evolving guest preferences/personas, what's the point in protecting an attraction that the average person wouldn't give two squirts of pee about other than to keep a dwindling group of fans happy? Even you have to admit that there's no practical point in retaining GMWML as-is for eternity, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom