News 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays

jrhwdw

Just watched the POE Tag streamed on YT, It's the full tag from the last 2 years! Mines at the beginning, screamers, everything!

Also saw something on Twitter that the Guidemap and Times Guide now says ROE's Final Holiday Season?

disneyC97

The trees at DL and DCA are much better than any of the Florida trees with the possible exception of Animal Kingdom. More natural looking and full of ornaments. IMO

note2001

Interesting, I see it as the second ugliest next to MK. Still the best tree at WDW us for sure DHS
Hey! No disrespecting the trees you two. As long as they're fully lit, standing straight and aren't dropping those gargantuian ornaments on folk's heads, they're all fantastic. Much better than what I have at home, which typically has a furry butt hanging out from the branches half way up.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Epcot had problems with the POE Tag for half the season last year!

Hopefully last night was a fluke. The only thing that should be missing are the mines at the beginning since one of them went into the crowd last week.

spectromagic04

Well Holiday Tag tonight was the same as last night and with even less pyro. Looks like a cut can’t be two straight nights of technical difficulties.

peter11435

Well Holiday Tag tonight was the same as last night and with even less pyro. Looks like a cut can’t be two straight nights of technical difficulties.
Well it certainly could be two straight nights of technical difficulties. Things don’t always get fixed overnight. It also could be a cut. But that would be unlikely because the product would have been budgeted and ordered for the tag long before now.

jrhwdw

Well it certainly could be two straight nights of technical difficulties. Things don’t always get fixed overnight. It also could be a cut. But that would be unlikely because the product would have been budgeted and ordered for the tag long before now.
I've never felt such disgust watching a fireworks show by Disney. I mean WOW!!! What an embarrassment and disservice to park goers. Just speechless
This better not be a cut!!!!!! Just watched a replay(I Think) of tonight's show on twitter and it;s bearly recognizedable! If this is the new verison after it opened as the full version, Heads needs to roll!!!

peter11435

Oh it is definitely a cut, I find it hard to believe this trash is "out of their control". Sickening
You and I both know that you don’t know it’s a cut. It certainly could be. But it’s also very possible that this is a technical issue.

It really wouldn’t make sense to order pyro for the full show for the first couple weeks and then only enough for this for the remainder. The planning and budgeting for this tag would have taken place months ago.

jrhwdw

The only thing I can think of that would make a little sence is did OSHA or someone Audit the POE Tag after one of the Mines went into the crowd?

I haven't looked over the main ROE, any trouble there?

peter11435

The only thing I can think of that would make a little sence is did OSHA or someone Audit the POE Tag after one of the Mines went into the crowd?

I haven't looked over the main ROE, any trouble there?
I think it is possible this has something to do with a safety review following that incident. The product from that incident has obviously been removed from the show. It also appears to be that the world war 3 barges are not being utilized at all currently. Just about everything that’s missing seems to come from those two barges.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom