DCL Food Picture of the Day

jeffnheather

Oooooooo!!! I didn't know that Palo served calzones!!! This is on my list for next trip!
I used to manage a family pizzeria and we made calzones. This one from Palo was hands down the best I've ever had in my life, ever, anywhere. :)

Just keep in mind that we went for Brunch, so it may not be on the regular dinner menu. Also, if you get a chance to do Brunch at Palo, I HIGHLY recommend it!

jeffnheather

Enchanted Garden:

Lemon Raspberry Mousse Bombe

20181112_211709.jpg

ChuckElias

I used to manage a family pizzeria and we made calzones. This one from Palo was hands down the best I've ever had in my life, ever, anywhere. :)

Just keep in mind that we went for Brunch, so it may not be on the regular dinner menu. Also, if you get a chance to do Brunch at Palo, I HIGHLY recommend it!
We love Palo brunch, but I've never had the calzone. I usually get the chicken parm. Next time!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Does anyone have pictures or a menu of the Remy dessert event? Thinking about doing that in January on the Fantasy but my wife wants to know more about the options before booking.

Mrhappyplace

@myhappyplace and I enjoyed the Palo brunch much more then when we had dinner there a few years back. Here's what we ordered.

Celery soup
IMG_9005.JPG

Tomato soup
IMG_9006.JPG

Eggs Benedict
IMG_9019.JPG

Ham and cheese frittata
IMG_9020.JPG

Flatbread, half goat cheese & mozzarella half spicy Italian sausage

IMG_9024.JPG

Rollatini melanzane

IMG_9025.JPG

Parmesan-crusted chicken breast

IMG_9030.JPG

Lasagna bolognaise
IMG_9032.JPG

Here is what the menu looked like as of 2 weeks ago.

IMG_9001.JPG

Mrhappyplace

Deconstructed Carrot Cake. - it was the no sugar dessert and I told our server I was interested in it but didn't really want it as my wife and I had ordered 3 or 4 desserts already, naturally she brought it to us anyway. Interesting presentation but when I took a taste it was one of the worst things I had ever tasted.

IMG_8904.JPG

MaryJaneP

We thank the contributors to this forum. We are usually too busy stuffing our faces with these delicacies to take photos of our meals before we demolish them. This also goes for the other general photo forum in that we have not taken photos that are non-personally related and hope to learn for future trips to take more photos of our surroundings and meals.

Mrhappyplace

The Dessert buffet table at Palo (brunch). Our server said we were required to try one of everything. LOL. I took his advice!

I tapped out after 8 desserts. I wanted to try them all any while I do splurge on vacation I know I can;t go crazy with carbs. Also I recognize someone in the background and that confirms that in addition to being on the same cruise we were in Palo at the same exact time. I think I remember seeing someone with a camera heading over there, I think it was just after I sat down after taking some pics of the cold food buffet.

jeffnheather

I tapped out after 8 desserts. I wanted to try them all any while I do splurge on vacation I know I can;t go crazy with carbs. Also I recognize someone in the background and that confirms that in addition to being on the same cruise we were in Palo at the same exact time. I think I remember seeing someone with a camera heading over there, I think it was just after I sat down after taking some pics of the cold food buffet.
That's awesome! it's a small world after all! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom