New Fireworks for MNSSHP and MVMCP 2019

mikejs78

Premium Member
I don't have an issue with anyone preferring Wishes (or Fantasy in the Sky) to HEA. Personal taste is personal taste. I prefer HEA. What I was responding to originally was someone stating that HEA was a downgrade and other shows had more fireworks. And that's where I take issue, because as a fact, that's false. Whether you prefer one show over the other, that's a matter of personal taste.

For me, they're all excellent and among the best nighttime shows ever created. But HEA tops them all - in my humble opinion.

yensidtlaw1969

Not that anyone was asking for my opinion, but I find myself generally feeling like Wishes was the better show, while Happily Ever After is the more impressive show. Wishes got me in an emotional place that HEA doesn't, but the technical wizardry in HEA leaves Wishes in the dust.

Then there are shows like Remember . . . Dreams Come True and Illuminations: Reflections of Earth score so high on emotion and high enough on tech that I'd put them both over either HEA or Wishes. When at their best, Disney gives us an embarrassment of both in one show.

jrhwdw

Don't get me wrong, I know MNSSHP/MVMCP should be brought up to HEA's level.....but I still LOVE Holiday Wishes!!!! MK will have to work hard to top that!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I don't think this necessarily means anything but on the resort monorail just now, the Christmas Party speil had this phrase that I found interesting: "at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, enjoy a special edition of our Happily Ever After fireworks spectacular"

No wonder people were asking for their money back. Holiday Wishes ain't no special edition of HEA.

jrhwdw

I don't think this necessarily means anything but on the resort monorail just now, the Christmas Party speil had this phrase that I found interesting: "at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, enjoy a special edition of our Happily Ever After fireworks spectacular"
No wonder people were asking for their money back. Holiday Wishes ain't no special edition of HEA.
1. Since when are parties/festivals on the Monorails???? Trams yes, but I didn't know Monorails are seasonal!

Has that been on since the start of MVMCP 2018? Anyone remember the Monorail for MNSSHP 2018?

Why wouldn't they mention Hallo/Holiday Wishes????

There's Nothing special about HEA at this time of year since they won't use the Castle Dream Lights like Wishes did!

Since we're talking seasonal, wonder if ROE's end date/Epcot Forever will end up on the monorail ? I know I never heard ROE on there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom