News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hot about the worst witch miss cackles acadmey

1541610792472.png

baymax

wannabeBelle

They have had a lot of good groups in Canada since they removed Off Kilter, which I didn't like tbh. Now hopefully they can keep Alberta Bound away and continue to bring in REAL Canadian acts.
And I haven't much cared for the Canadian acts I have seen as the ones I have caught were singing only in French. The music was good but the language barrier kept me from really connecting with the performance. I like groups like Alberta Bound/ Canadian Holiday Voyageurs as they do sing in both languages which allows me to connect into the songs better. I understand Raffi does sing in English but I haven't caught her at all. A friend of mine has and likes her a lot. Marie

mikejs78

Premium Member
That isn't exactly the trend though. Some new groups were brought into Canada over the last year or three. Some of them sing the exact same songs as other acts who were there. Not exactly new or different. I hope that the music act just gets moved, as they do seem to be fairly popular. A lot of the entertainment in EPCOT is what makes that park so special. Marie
*cough* *cough* bring back Off Kilter *cough*

OG Runner

Honestly, Disney may be waiting to see how the Return of Mary Poppins does in the theaters. If Frozen had
tanked, do you really think they would have redone Maelstrom?

rle4lunch

Looks like it... I'm getting less confident that this will happen at all as time goes by...

Maybe they can theme a set of benches over there in Poppins style, or perhaps have her shadow on a wall descending with her umbrella on a continual loop? Sell "magic" umbrellas that activate things in the area?

although i don't want to give them any ideas...

CinematicFusion

Might be waiting to see how excited the world is for the sequel to Mary Poppins. If it’s a huge success it’s possible Disney works on a bigger idea for the land. Box office Money and excitement talk... Frozen is an example.
If the sequel doesn’t exceed expectations... nothing might happen, not even the carousel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom