Matterhorn and Pinocchio getting refurbished starting July 30th, 2018

TP2000

MAJOR MONORAIL AND NEW TOMORROWLAND NEWS!!!!

From today's Micechat update we can see that they are storing trees for Star Wars Land in the small holes they have dug for future monorail pylons in front of the new Matterhorn Bobsled queue. These trees will only be there for a short time while they continue to mix the cement for the pylons that will allow the monorail to make a hard 90 degree turn here so that the complete replacement of Tomorrowland can happen next year. The girl who sold me a churro this weekend said that her roommate is an Imagineer working with the Alweg company in Switzerland to figure out how to get a monorail to make a 90 degree turn, but once that's figured out they'll remove these trees from these little holes and build monorail pylons here. Next stop, New Tomorrowland! Like and Subscribe and visit my Patreon!

Photo_0310-Disneyland-1.jpg

Photo_0311-Disneyland-2.jpg

https://micechat.com/208071-disneyland-busy-ambassadors-new/

Last edited:

mickEblu

From today's Micechat update we can see that they are storing trees for Star Wars Land in the small holes they have dug in front of the new Matterhorn Bobsled queue for future monorail pylons. These trees will only be there for a short time while they continue to mix the cement for the pylons that will allow the monorail to make a hard 90 degree turn here so that the complete replacement of Tomorrowland can happen next year. The girl who sold me a churro this weekend said that her roommate is an Imagineer working with the Alweg company in Switzerland to figure out how to get a monorail to make a 90 degree turn, but once that's figured out they'll remove these trees from these little holes and build monorail pylons here. Next stop, New Tomorrowland! Like and Subscribe and visit my Patreon!

Hahah not cool. Went from really excited to very quickly disappointed.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

From today's Micechat update we can see that they are storing trees for Star Wars Land in the small holes they have dug in front of the new Matterhorn Bobsled queue for future monorail pylons. These trees will only be there for a short time while they continue to mix the cement for the pylons that will allow the monorail to make a hard 90 degree turn here so that the complete replacement of Tomorrowland can happen next year. The girl who sold me a churro this weekend said that her roommate is an Imagineer working with the Alweg company in Switzerland to figure out how to get a monorail to make a 90 degree turn, but once that's figured out they'll remove these trees from these little holes and build monorail pylons here. Next stop, New Tomorrowland! Like and Subscribe and visit my Patreon!

In all seriousness those will be a great addition to the Matterhorn queue, lots of shade.

JD2000

appropriately satire. :p

as re-routing the monorail and leveling tomorrowland never made any sense for current management.

T.Will

Might be too early to guess, but how do you guys think the FP/SB/SR lines will be split up based on the current photos?

nevol

From today's Micechat update we can see that they are storing trees for Star Wars Land in the small holes they have dug for future monorail pylons in front of the new Matterhorn Bobsled queue. These trees will only be there for a short time while they continue to mix the cement for the pylons that will allow the monorail to make a hard 90 degree turn here so that the complete replacement of Tomorrowland can happen next year. The girl who sold me a churro this weekend said that her roommate is an Imagineer working with the Alweg company in Switzerland to figure out how to get a monorail to make a 90 degree turn, but once that's figured out they'll remove these trees from these little holes and build monorail pylons here. Next stop, New Tomorrowland! Like and Subscribe and visit my Patreon!

I win!

smile

Don't blame me, blame Fresh Baked and the girl who sold me a churro in Frontierland this weekend.

to be frank, between churro girls and dippin dot guys, it's amazing there are any secrets left in the industry...
least dlr doesn't have to worry about the expeditionary force known as wdw bus drivers - clandestinely working, in force and mass, to ensure progress for tdo remains circular

CJR

If the Queue is the issue, they could simply run it without FP for a bit while finishing up a section at a time. As the matter of fact, they can remove FP entirely and it'll be fine. It was fine without it for half a century.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Just to be clear, from the thread on reddit, it sounds like Matterhorn WILL reopen in a week or so as planned, but then go back down in January (per the "CM" info) so they can get the full queue open. It's an interesting strategy, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Timopictures

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned, but they were testing yesterday. I saw a few trains zipping around, and ride sound FX could be heard right along with hammering and sawing. No signs of the walls coming down yet as of last night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom