Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2018

SpoiledBlueMilk

My suggestion is to not leave after Holiday Wishes. Like any normal night in MK, generally speaking, the park will clear out. We were able to walk onto many attractions last year after the show, some meet and greets as well. Besides, you simply need to watch the parade again since its the best on property!

I'd leave anytime you want and get a mini van to take you where you need to go. Avoid the purgatory that is the WDW bus system.

NickWilde

*looks at Tomorrowland M&G's*

Target locked.

(@NickWilde it's so close!!! I go next Friday, as the beginning of my 1-week break from school! I'M SO EXCITED!!!)
Good for you. I would like to go just to have an M&G with them too, but unfortunately I don’t live that close to Orlando, and we aren’t going this year, unfortunately. Maybe next year, I guess. (That is if they don’t have a permanent M&G by then. Which hopefully they do)

jrhwdw

Looks like last year's Most Merriest, a few new outfits in MOUACT, and last year's Holiday Wishes ........which is GOOD that nothing was cut!!

After Holiday Trolley and Holiday MRFF was canned this year! Rollseyes

iMax

Just watched the first Holiday Wishes from my patio and the finale had way more color and bang than any of the HalloWishes shows this year. Yet another reason why this is the superior holiday show at Magic Kingdom

Did the same thing, wasn't really as loud as Hallowishes IMO but the finale was still great and Holiday Wishes is still my favorite fireworks show.

Kman101

I know I'm probably not the age range for it but am I alone in finding "A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas" totally lame?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom