World Of Color Refurbishment

Disney Analyst

Mouse info posted a photo update. The light barges are back in the lagoon, and the presents are set up in the viewing area. Do we think this is quietly coming back?

dlr74

A friend of mine informed me that the current plan is that CM’s will be scheduled to work World of Color beginning the weekend of Nov 30th. There is still potential for it to be delayed even further, so nothing is official yet, but I will update if that happens

drizgirl

A friend of mine informed me that the current plan is that CM’s will be scheduled to work World of Color beginning the weekend of Nov 30th. There is still potential for it to be delayed even further, so nothing is official yet, but I will update if that happens
And that wouldn't be a moment too soon. With Candlelight Processional at DL that weekend, they really do need something to do in DCA those nights. Fingers definitely crossed!

jrhwdw

And that wouldn't be a moment too soon. With Candlelight Processional at DL that weekend, they really do need something to do in DCA those nights. Fingers definitely crossed!
Honestly, no day is too soon! With PTN going down for Viva, and no WOC: SOL or even regular WOC, DCA might be dead after the last Viva street party.

Disney Analyst

I have not heard anything about WOC making it back during the holiday season but I haven’t asked around in awhile. If that’s indeed the case, it would be a big win!

Could you have any idea why the light barges would be staged in the lagoon if it wasn’t coming back? They’re only used for the holiday version. I think the plan must be that it’s coming back soon.

Ismael Flores

Could it be possible that all that stuff is out because all the items and decorations for Christmas are bundled into one work order for budgetary reasons and also for storage reasons? Maybe the work order called for WOC Christmas decor and those items for the show are part of that work order.

or

Maybe they realize that the actual WOC fountains might not all be up and running but they need some equipment for some kind of show to be available for the Christmas and New Years peak week that will not necessarily be in need of the main platform fountains

Just a guess

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom