Chistmas Surprise

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
I've been thinking about how to surprise my daughter (7yo) with our upcoming girl's week in Disney (in January) and I was initially going to wait until we got to the airport, but I think I'm going to surprise her on Christmas instead.

Any suggestions of how to surprise her?

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
We have done this several times. When we suprised the kids with a Disney cruise we got a replica of the ship, wrapped it and left it under the tree. We have also wrapped ornaments, made count downs and done a scavenger hunt that ends with the travel plans which were hidden on the tree.
Be creative and have fun with it!!!

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
We have done this several times. When we suprised the kids with a Disney cruise we got a replica of the ship, wrapped it and left it under the tree. We have also wrapped ornaments, made count downs and done a scavenger hunt that ends with the travel plans which were hidden on the tree.
Be creative and have fun with it!!!

Oh! A scavenger hunt sounds like fun! Did you make up the clues on your own? That's the one thing I'm HORRIBLE at. Haha.

aliceismad

Disney advent calendar with Christmas day’s gift being a magic band or plane tickets? We had a tsum tsum one last year and I got a frozen one for my kiddo this year. It’d be easy enough to open the back and replace the Dec 25 present.

Does she have a favorite character? Maybe an invitiation from that character to come meet him/her?

An autograph book? A new set of mickey/Minnie ears?

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
Disney advent calendar with Christmas day’s gift being a magic band or plane tickets? We had a tsum tsum one last year and I got a frozen one for my kiddo this year. It’d be easy enough to open the back and replace the Dec 25 present.

Does she have a favorite character? Maybe an invitiation from that character to come meet him/her?

An autograph book? A new set of mickey/Minnie ears?

I actually got her a Lego Advent Calendar, but I was thinking about getting a big box and filling it with a new autograph book, a new magic band, maybe a T-Shirt, and a letter that says "Allyson and Mommy are going to Disney World!"
I might add extra stuff, I just haven't decided 100% yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom