Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Timothy_Q

IIRC, there was one table and one umbrella in the Lunch Box area that was toy-themed, the rest were generic. Over time, they've been replacing the generic with themed.
Lunch Box had one highly-themed umbrella on the babybel table.
While the other tables had lightly-themed green umbrellas.
And the rest of the land had generic ones.

The generic ones from the rest of the land are being changed into the lightly-themed green ones

The 3 types:

6679-thumb.jpg

woodys-lunch-box-review-toy-story-land-18-seating-area-800x534.jpg
5b38dca6cb2acb35008b4569-750-375.jpg

Last edited:

GlacierGlacier

Lunch Box had one highly-themed umbrella on the babybel table.
While the other tables had lightly-themed green umbrellas.
And the rest of the land had generic ones.

The generic ones from the rest of the land are being changed into the lightly-themed green ones

The 3 types:

6679-thumb.jpg

woodys-lunch-box-review-toy-story-land-18-seating-area-800x534.jpg
5b38dca6cb2acb35008b4569-750-375.jpg
I don't know what you mean by "lightly themed."

They're tinker toys.

mikejs78

Premium Member
One cheap win that could really add to this land is a themed playground. DHS really is the only park to not have a place where kids can just run around since the HISTK closed.. Sure, it wouldn't be an e-ticket, or even a C, but it's something the park sorely needs, and this land is the perfect place for it. A playground made up of giant toys is practically begging itself to be made.

iowamomof4

One cheap win that could really add to this land is a themed playground. DHS really is the only park to not have a place where kids can just run around since the HISTK closed.. Sure, it wouldn't be an e-ticket, or even a C, but it's something the park sorely needs, and this land is the perfect place for it. A playground made up of giant toys is practically begging itself to be made.

With giant "clover" or something to act as shade.

Spash007

I always have wondered why this wasn't add to TSL, since it could be very similar to the HISTK playground and seems like a no brainer. I might be biased because I loved the HISTK playground as a kid, but I remember it always being filled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom