News Disney After Hours Events expands to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom

ThatMouse

This sounds like a huge waste of money. A half-empty, but half closed park. The only positive I can think of is to get on a particular attraction you couldn't get a fastpass for. I wonder if any restaurants will serve non-ticketed guests who just want to hang out.

wdwfan22

Has anyone tried one of these events? I've heard nothing but good things about it so far but was curious if anyone else had an opinion.

I've done the Magic Kingdom event a couple of times. It's not as empty as the bloggers on youtube make it seem. Some rides are a walk on some are not. On both of my after hours, The 7 dwarfs mine train was still 20+ minutes, and Peter Pan's Flight and Space Mountain had small waits.

LSLS

Wait, so You pay $125, you get 3 hours at AK to see the Tree of Life, and ride the 2 Pandora rides? Wonder if this relates to the attraction hour decreases.

potzie

We did the MK After Hours event and loved it this past summer, the kids said they would rather do 1 or 2 of those events in a week then 4 regular days. Price ends up the same, more pool time and a better experience.

I don't know about the lack of attractions at AK. Once Galaxy's Edge opens I would pay in a heart beat but assume that it will never be offered as an After Hours event at that point but some special event that will cost even more.

Much-Pixie-Dust

Has anyone tried one of these events? I've heard nothing but good things about it so far but was curious if anyone else had an opinion.
I have don MK twice. Wait was minimal and had many attractions. We loved it. AK and DHS don’t have nearly the amount of attractions as MK, so for me, I don’t see value in doing it at those parks.

RoyWalley

I have don MK twice. Wait was minimal and had many attractions. We loved it. AK and DHS don’t have nearly the amount of attractions as MK, so for me, I don’t see value in doing it at those parks.

So does this mean you paid that park entrance fee and now your paying the additional fee for xtra hours? Just want to understand how this works? Thanks

MuteSuperstar

I of course find these laughable and disgusting enough as it is, but if they must continue with this nonsense.....at these prices the parks should be fully operational, period.

Select quick-service food & beverage locations will also stay open for purchases throughout the night

Well, how magnanimous and kind of them to "stay open" for people paying full-day prices for a few hours of partial operation. I take it all back!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom