My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

Mjt5126

I think the last time I heard of someone having that problem they had to call to get them removed. Corrupted data is corrupted. It's in your best interest to make sure it's fixed and doesn't become worse by calling.

I called last night and they told me they were not showing them on their end. Is there an department just for technology?

Princess Leia

So this week was fun with the app 🙄

I just took a survey about why I didn’t complete my Mobile Order on Monday. The app kept crashing and my friends and I just ended up giving up and ordering in person.

3A4F129C-971F-438E-BE3F-49F9E2EF4A8D.png
C0715314-4D6F-4B68-9D96-5AC2122081FE.png
616105AD-1A3E-4A9B-8AE6-315ECE583959.png
C0B846A1-D8E5-427A-95DE-C72C62B27722.png
B72E63FA-9BC3-4966-B033-81D8FEFA3302.png
B17B9A37-924E-4DF0-A9C3-67B732CFC213.png
6C35501C-1E30-4252-B1FD-3EEB2910A839.png

Radeksgrl

Haven't been able to see any of my FP plans on the app since last night. Was hoping the issue would be resolved by the time I woke up this morning, but I still can't see any of my FP plans. I tried making a new FP, which I was able to do, but I can't see it on the app since I can't see any of my plans. I had to go to the website to confirm the new FP was indeed made and in my account. Did all the usual, signed out/signed back in, uninstalled the app/reinstalled the app - waste of time since doing these things never has resolved any issues for me, but with so many MDE app problems lately it has sadly become habit so I do it anyway.

I am so frustrated with the MDE app. The app has been really bad the last couple months and continues to be problematic on a daily basis. But the powers that be decide to jack up the AP prices when they can't provide an app that consistently and reliably works???

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Haven't been able to see any of my FP plans on the app since last night. Was hoping the issue would be resolved by the time I woke up this morning, but I still can't see any of my FP plans. I tried making a new FP, which I was able to do, but I can't see it on the app since I can't see any of my plans. I had to go to the website to confirm the new FP was indeed made and in my account. Did all the usual, signed out/signed back in, uninstalled the app/reinstalled the app - waste of time since doing these things never has resolved any issues for me, but with so many MDE app problems lately it has sadly become habit so I do it anyway.

I am so frustrated with the MDE app. The app has been really bad the last couple months and continues to be problematic on a daily basis. But the powers that be decide to jack up the AP prices when they can't provide an app that consistently and reliably works???
Luckily having access to a functional MDE app isn't terribly important. It's not like Disney has made you pre-book your entire trip and tied every aspect of said trip into MDE. It's fine.

Radeksgrl

Luckily having access to a functional MDE app isn't terribly important. It's not like Disney has made you pre-book your entire trip and tied every aspect of said trip into MDE. It's fine.

If you are having a problem with a different aspect or aspects of MDE, then post about it. But don't make fun of or minimize the particular outages I am experiencing and my decision to post about them. I'm sure other people are having the same problems I am having with the app, and posting about it here lets them know they are not alone and maybe, just maybe, someone from Disney will see this and work harder to resolve the problem.

DisneyJoe

If you are having a problem with a different aspect or aspects of MDE, then post about it. But don't make fun of or minimize the particular outages I am experiencing and my decision to post about them. I'm sure other people are having the same problems I am having with the app, and posting about it here lets them know they are not alone and maybe, just maybe, someone from Disney will see this and work harder to resolve the problem.
Disney will pay more attention to calls to the MDE Tech Support line than to this forum. They acknowledge issues that they are aware of and working on when you call in (like the Daylight Savings Time issue making early November dates show incorrectly), so you get a bit more satisfaction than posting here - at least I do.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
A few things to parse out here.....

1. I wasn't making fun of you, I was making fun of Disney.

B. I agree with you that MDE sucks.

III. This is not an official Disney site, and therefore our grousing will not impact TWDC in anyway, it does however feel good to call out their carp technology.

Radeksgrl

A few things to parse out here.....

1. I wasn't making fun of you, I was making fun of Disney.

B. I agree with you that MDE sucks.

III. This is not an official Disney site, and therefore our grousing will not impact TWDC in anyway, it does however feel good to call out their carp technology.

Thanks for clarifying :). The "upgrades" and "improvements" over the past couple months have indeed turned MDE into total garbage. I know this isn't an official Disney site, but I also know that a lot of people who work at Disney read these posts, so maybe it word of mouth will get it to the right people. And it helps to commiserate/vent with others who share my opinion.

Radeksgrl

Disney will pay more attention to calls to the MDE Tech Support line than to this forum. They acknowledge issues that they are aware of and working on when you call in (like the Daylight Savings Time issue making early November dates show incorrectly), so you get a bit more satisfaction than posting here - at least I do.

I've had bad luck with MDE Tech Support, and have wasted too many phone minutes in the seemingly endless cycle of being transferred and put on hold, so I don't waste time with that any more. For me it just leads to more frustration and no resolution.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
I've had bad luck with MDE Tech Support, and have wasted too many phone minutes in the seemingly endless cycle of being transferred and put on hold, so I don't waste time with that any more. For me it just leads to more frustration and no resolution.

You know you’re going to have a good relaxing vacation by the fact you have to call tech support to fix it.

winstongator

So this week was fun with the app 🙄

I just took a survey about why I didn’t complete my Mobile Order on Monday. The app kept crashing and my friends and I just ended up giving up and ordering in person.

View attachment 320979View attachment 320980View attachment 320981View attachment 320982View attachment 320983View attachment 320984View attachment 320985
I got a survey too, but all I had was general slowness - to the point of it not being useful at points.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Leaving in 10 days - me, my wife, my daughter and my parents. Was sitting with my mom (iphone), dad (iphone) and my android phone last night looking through our plans. Mom's phone only shows plans for 4 people; mine and my dad's shows for all 5. At one point, the ladies have FP for MuppetVision and dad and I have ToT - but his phone only shows MuppetVision. I'm not worried about the plans we have made, but I am concerned about them being able to make new FPs if we split up while we're there. Oh well, there's always standby lines.

Radeksgrl

It's not allowing me to make FPs at MK for tomorrow Nov 5. I've actually been trying for a week now and I always get an error message for MK on this particular day, whether I try with the app or website. It doesn't say no FPs are available, the error message just says somethign went wrong. But Nov 5 is working fine for FPs at any of the other parks. I know that MK closes early that day, but you should still be able to make FPs for the time it is open (9am-430pm). But it appears that they are somehow totally blocking this day for FPs at MK. Does anyone know what is going on?

scottnj1966

Yesterday I was not able to download my photo pass pictures via the app or website. Things then got worse and now I cannot even log into my account.
I’ve emailed Dosney’s Help system but I have not even heard from them.
Anyone else having a problem or is it just my account?

Thank you.

Radeksgrl

It's also been months since any of those automatic on-ride photos have shown up in my MDE account. The only pictures that show up are the ones I physically scan with my magic band, like with photopass photographers and rides that still have a photo scan point available at the end of the ride. I'm still missing a bunch of Slink Dog Dash and Frozen pictures from multiple rides/visits over the past couple months. They really should have a photo scan point at the end of these rides, since the technology that is supposed to automatically link on-ride photos to your MDE account is still SO FLAWED. Even on the rare occasion that an on-ride photo does show up in my account, it is usually of strangers which means it is sending me the wrong photo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom