Coronado Springs updated map

meekoman

Original Poster
I'm going to be staying for a couple of days for the first time the second week of Dec in a preferred room. Is there a map that shows what building those rooms are in? Also, I've seen something about getting a free resort mug and pins during construction. Any truth to that?

DisneyGigi

I'm going to be staying for a couple of days for the first time the second week of Dec in a preferred room. Is there a map that shows what building those rooms are in? Also, I've seen something about getting a free resort mug and pins during construction. Any truth to that?
You get pins. They are pretty cool. We didn’t get a mug but had them with dining so not sure about that.
CDA80189-4CC8-400E-B830-5CC5959C44FA.jpeg
E56AE64F-9328-4377-8B75-627CCB8E03EE.jpeg

Edit to add, preferred rooms are Casitas 1,2 and maybe 3? Not sure. We always liked Cabanas but got bumped to a preferred room in Casitas 1. Had no idea but not only was it a preferred room but it was a Jr. Suite. I almost passed out!

Buzz2001

Yes, at the moment, pins are still being handed out at CSR. As for the refillable mug, it is not free but guests who stay at CSR and AKL are able to activate their resort mugs and use them for free at both WDW water parks during their resort stay. Presumably because both resorts main pools are closed.

Map
https://buzz2k1.wixsite.com/coronado/calendar

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yes, at the moment, pins are still being handed out at CSR. As for the refillable mug, it is not free but guests who stay at CSR and AKL are able to activate their resort mugs and use them for free at both WDW water parks during their resort stay. Presumably because both resorts main pools are closed.

Map
https://buzz2k1.wixsite.com/coronado/calendar

Ack! A bunch of mariachis attacked me when I opened that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom