FP+ My Plan - looking for feedback!

Padre23fan

Original Poster
Since we are not staying on property we were limited by the 30 day window. I tried to do the best I could but would appreciate any input/comments/suggestions on better uses of my FP+ opportunities

Dad (56), Mom (52), DS (24), DS (19)
Dad 3-day pass, Mom and DS19 5-day pass, DS24 Silver Florida Pass

11/17 Mom, Dad, DS19 arrive 5-8PM MCO – rental car pickup and drive/check in to Fantasy World Club Villas

Day 1 (Sun Nov 18) – MKP Mom + DS19, FP+ HM (1125), SM (200), BTR (335) - Plan to rope drop for Mine Train (Dad golf/football day)
Day 2 (Mon Nov 19) – AKP All, FP+ KS (0835), Dino (1225), Everest (335) – Plan to rope drop Avatar
Day 3 (Tue Nov 20) – No Park Day – Canaveral/Kennedy??
Day 4 (Wed Nov 21) – DHS All except Dad, DHS, FP+ Tower of Terror (225), TSM (610), Star Tours (815 PM) (Dad Golf)
Day 5 (Thur Nov 22) – MKP ALL, FP+ Buzz (0945), Space Mtn (1225), BTR (210) - Turkey Dinner Suggestion in/out of park (rope drop Mine Train)
Day 6 (Fri Nov 23) – Epcot ALL, Tutto Italia Candlelight Lunch (200 meal w/500 show), FP+ Mission Space (1015), Spaceship Earth (1200), Test Track (300)

Any ideas would be appreciated!

GabeP

keep checking MDE and the website for FP slots on other rides you didn't get. You don't need a FP for Space or SSE. Try to get Soarin instead. TT can be ridden in the single rider line with usually a short wait. same for Rn RC at the Studios.

nickys

Premium Member
What time does AK open?

Since you have a Safari FP for 8:35,I assume park must open at 8am. For FoP rope drop, you really must be at AK at least an hour before the park opens. People will be let in and led to Pandora at some point between 45 and 30 minutes before official opening. If you only arrive 15 minutes before the park opens you could easily find the line is already at 90 minutes.

Check there is no EMH that day, otherwise the line could already be pretty long by the time you can get there.

For all those reasons, I would move the Safari FP back an hour. Even if you get there really early and get on and off FoP in 15 minutes, you can kill time.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Monday Nov 19th AK opens at 8 am with EMHs from 7 am until 8 am.... there is a good chance that the line for FOP will be at least an hour at 8 am when the park opens. But also remember, that's one hour + the time of the two pre shows + load time + ride time + plus the lengthy walk out of the ride + the walk to your next destination. Even with a FastPass, FOP can still take 20-30 mins from the time you go under the entrance sign until the time you leave Windtranders. I'd push your Safari FP back by 30-60 mins if possible (or, even better, keep watching for a FOP FastPass to open up). If you can get a FOP FP, you can hit the Safari at rope drop for essentially no line.

Padre23fan

Original Poster
Follow up question - I tried to check for other passes as described - is there anyway for me to check on availability without deleting my current selections (as it prompts me to do)?

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Follow up question - I tried to check for other passes as described - is there anyway for me to check on availability without deleting my current selections (as it prompts me to do)?
Yes - click "Modify." You can check what's out there, and unless you want to change it, you won't lose what you have..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom