Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 , when you visit the parks do you ever get the time to just sit back and enjoy a ride, or is it all filming? Does it ever feel more like a job than a vacation, or would it be more like a labor of love? Just curious.
It’s more enjoyable now. Ten years ago there was a lot more filming I wanted to do. Nowerdays I don’t have to rush around like a idiot. Some days I don’t even take the camera (shock horror)

Cesar R M

Brace yourself for this one, Dinosaur's uniforms...

*dramatic pause here

Will be updated!

200.gif
Rnh33QW.gif

PorterRedkey

It’s more enjoyable now. Ten years ago there was a lot more filming I wanted to do. Nowerdays I don’t have to rush around like a idiot. Some days I don’t even take the camera (shock horror)
It true! I saw it with my own eyes.

I'm glad @marni1971 and Michelle took some time out of their vacation to spend a little time with me and my wife. It was a special evening for a big fan like myself!

GlacierGlacier

Didn't want to bump an old thread, but movieweb posted an article yesterday that discusses the possibility of an Indiana Jones land coming to Hollywood Studios.
Just wanted to provide the link
https://movieweb.com/indiana-jones-land-disney-world/
This cites the Orlando Weekly article which was based off of various pages on this forum. Martin and others have discussed the validity of topics mentioned in the Brazil thread and the Indy thread on the DHS subforum (I think).

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

WEDwaydatamover

I think it would be a better fit for Animal Kingdom, even replacing Dinosaur. It would surely be able to support a bigger area and bigger crowds. The idea of a mini-landland at the Studios makes me cringe once Phil Holmes has his way with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom