American Horror Story: Apocalypse

BuddyThomas

@BuddyThomas Forgot I made this thread last week 🙄
LOL. Well, you and I can just discuss it together, if no one else is into it. I freaking LOVE American Horror Story, with all its flaws and all. I think I have loved every season and have not missed an episode. I just wish this particular season would get going already, because it is only 10 episodes and now we have the first two where....well....a lot has happened....the end of the world and all....but yet, I just want them to get into the plot already. Maybe I should wait until the end and just binge all the episodes. Nope. I don't have that kind of willpower. Side note, Based on the scenes from coming attractions, why is the traditional Halloween episode next week? Confused.

DisneyGigi

So glad I am not the only person that loves this show! How did I miss this thread?? The first two were slow.. I have now watched episode 3, 3 times!
I flipping loved it. From beginning to end. Reminds me of a really good book, that starts slow, then explodes. I can’t wait for 4, and Wednesday to get here but all in the same, I don’t want it to be over either. I have high hopes for this year. I cannot wait to see Jessica Lange again.

DisneyGigi

LOL. Well, you and I can just discuss it together, if no one else is into it. I freaking LOVE American Horror Story, with all its flaws and all. I think I have loved every season and have not missed an episode. I just wish this particular season would get going already, because it is only 10 episodes and now we have the first two where....well....a lot has happened....the end of the world and all....but yet, I just want them to get into the plot already. Maybe I should wait until the end and just binge all the episodes. Nope. I don't have that kind of willpower. Side note, Based on the scenes from coming attractions, why is the traditional Halloween episode next week? Confused.
This year is a shorter season. Only 10 episodes instead of 13. (I think it was) I think it wraps up Halloween. I don’t think there is supposed to be a break at all either, but I may be wrong.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
This year is a shorter season. Only 10 episodes instead of 13. (I think it was) I think it wraps up Halloween. I don’t think there is supposed to be a break at all either, but I may be wrong.
I think they’ve possibly finally learned that they can’t handle 13 episodes without the show falling apart. I welcome the new 10 episode structure.

Though I want to add that 3 episodes have passed and we still have had no sign of Cheyenne Jackson :(

DisneyGigi

Okay, I just watched it, and unfortunately, I kind of only thought it was okay. Pretty costumes, but I’m not sure that it all needed to fill an entire episode
I wasn’t expecting the particular character to reappear. I loved it. Maybe I have too high of aspirations but I see him connecting a lot together this year.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I’m watching last week’s episode to get ready for tonight, and is anyone else wondering how the heck they’re going to wrap everything up for the finale?? They spent a lot more time in the flashbacks than I was expecting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom