Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

Phroobar

@George Lucas on a Bench reaction -

vader.jpg

VJ

So.. uh.. where exactly does The Haunted Mansion need to go...? I didn't see this answered in the OP.

Sharon&Susan

With Stitch’s Great Escape having closed it’s doors and the new live action demkae, I say it’d be a great idea to transform the Haunted Mansion into STITCH’S GREAT HAPPY NAUGHTY TIME MANSION™. Turn the Stretching Room into the Stenching Room™. Because that is what the Haunted Mansion needs more gross out jokes. They would reuse the Stitch animatronics from Stitch’s Great Escape and be’d burp with his ULTRA RUDE CHILLI DOG BREATH™. And he’d terrorize the ghosts of the Mansion for not being TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL™. And for the ghost host, they should get the guy who voiced the auctioneer in the recent pirates refurb especially with how he said, “TEN FOR A HEN™“.

Phroobar

With Stitch’s Great Escape having closed it’s doors and the new live action demkae, I say it’d be a great idea to transform the Haunted Mansion into STITCH’S GREAT HAPPY NAUGHTY TIME MANSION™. Turn the Stretching Room into the Stenching Room™. Because that is what the Haunted Mansion needs more gross out jokes. They would reuse the Stitch animatronics from Stitch’s Great Escape and be’d burp with his ULTRA RUDE CHILLI DOG BREATH™. And he’d terrorize the ghosts of the Mansion for not being TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL™. And for the ghost host, they should get the guy who voiced the auctioneer in the recent pirates refurb especially with how he said, “TEN FOR A HEN™“.
If Disney were smart they would make a buddy picture with Stitch and teenage Groot as spies trying to take down an evil group of ninjas lead by Snoke. It would be called, "The Spy who Groot me."

Last edited:

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No

BABY GROOTS HOUSE OF FUN GETS PUT ON THE TABLE FIRST!! :mad:
giphy.gif

if you even think of touching Haunted Mansion, you're dead to me. seriously, Disney would have to be smoking something to get rid of one of their most popular, well known, most loved attractions.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom