Canada pavilion CM complaint

nickys

Premium Member
Wow!

There was a similar thread recently where the poster wanted to know the name of a CM at DHS who had asked him to move away outside the park, when he had been hanging about and pacing up and down.

Again, English was clearly not his first language. Claimed he didn’t want to get the CM into trouble but wanted to check if he was still working there and what his schedule was, so he could avoid going to DHS at the same time!

That thread didn’t deteriorate in the same way, but was taken down pretty fast. Has to be the same person, right?

LittleBuford

Original Poster
Wow!

There was a similar thread recently where the poster wanted to know the name of a CM at DHS who had asked him to move away outside the park, when he had been hanging about and pacing up and down.

Again, English was clearly not his first language. Claimed he didn’t want to get the CM into trouble but wanted to check if he was still working there and what his schedule was, so he could avoid going to DHS at the same time!

That thread didn’t deteriorate in the same way, but was taken down pretty fast. Has to be the same person, right?

Did this person swear at other members and generally come off as a petulant teenager? If not, then I think we’re dealing with two distinct individuals.

nickys

Premium Member
Did this person swear at other members and generally come off as a petulant teenager? If not, then I think we’re dealing with two distinct individuals.

Not really.

He kinda just asked first who to contact.

Then the story came out bit by bit, when people asked him why he wanted to know. First it was “it was something that happened last year”; then when questioned why he didn’t complain then, he said “I’m not reporting them, just want to avoid them”, then he admitted pretty much stalking Fantasmic cast members and acting oddly.

He got defensive and asked for the thread to be taken down a few times. I think it was. Actually, just going to check .....

LittleBuford

Original Poster
Not really.

He kinda just asked first who to contact.

Then the story came out bit by bit, when people asked him why he wanted to know. First it was “it was something that happened last year”; then when questioned why he didn’t complain then, he said “I’m not reporting them, just want to avoid them”, then he admitted pretty much stalking Fantasmic cast members and acting oddly.

He got defensive and asked for the thread to be taken down a few times. I think it was. Actually, just going to check .....

Your guy sounds like a saint by comparison. Ours was rather more entertaining.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
@Monty can confirm, I have started several movements to ban him. Perhaps, the current climate is conducive to success.
Not feeling the love here... :mad:
Having been stuck on a boat with Monty for seven days I can argue he doesn’t deserve a ban.

Not a complete one anyway.... :hilarious:
Still not exactly feeling the love... :mad:
Is this the #MontToo movement?
With "friends" like @George and @marni1971, I'm starting to see a need for such movement! :hilarious:

The Empress Lilly

Reading the last few posts, I'm beginning to think this guy's IP address ought to be send to the authorities. This is stalkerish, potentially violent behaviour by a disturbed individual.

EDIT: and apart from Monty's IP, also send the IP of that guy who started that thread.

LeighM

Wow!

I thought it sounded familiar to someone asking for a person's name that worked in security.

Bender123

The OP called those mocking him Fers and Cers, with the c word being a synonym for oral pleasuring of a man..

One of our out and proud members told him, 'That's expert Cer!'

He then said 'I bet!' And laughed.

I then schooled him on the immature and homophobic use of that word by telling him, 'Ask your dad how he rates your mom.'

I miss all the fun threads...Years of arguing about people dying on gondolas and I miss out on the annual 4Chan/WDWMagic crossover spectacular.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom