Test Track interior queue music???

tparris

Original Poster
I have been looking for the music that plays in the main interior area of the queue since it opened, and I still can't find a clean rip. Does anybody have it or know where to find it?

danheaton

I have been looking for the music that plays in the main interior area of the queue since it opened, and I still can't find a clean rip. Does anybody have it or know where to find it?
Isn't that the music on the last official Walt Disney World Resort CD? I believe that's what plays during the queue from what I remember.

tparris

Original Poster
Right. The one from 2013 has a track of Test Track music from Paul Leonard-Morgan. It's not the full BGM, but it's part of it I believe.
Ah. That's part of the outside loop, and we already have the full outside loop. I can't find the indoor loop anywhere...

Cmdr_Crimson

I found a Clip of the interior entryway music...But it's not a source clip more of an audio recording as you can hear people faintly in the background...

tparris

Original Poster
I don’t recall where I saw it. Did you check MouseBits?
I found an older thread from 2016 with the same question as me. You had responded to that saying that mousebits had the exterior loop and the first room music, so maybe they did at some point but removed it?

begood524

How about the music that plays in the later parts of the queue - the designing area and the room where single rider and standby merge

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom