Pop Century & mini fridges

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I had known that the rooms at Pop don’t come with mini fridges, but what I didn’t know was that one of my traveling companions next month will be bringing medication that requires refidgeration. Is there a way to rent a fridge at the hotel? I just learned about the meds last night, and it’s too late for us to change hotels.

LUVofDIS

Yes, they have mini fridges, though some don't seem to get all that cold. So, I would check to see what temp the meds need to be kept at. They also have coffee makers now, yes, no more having to go to the CS to get coffee in the morning, there is a God.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Yes, they have mini fridges, though some don't seem to get all that cold. So, I would check to see what temp the meds need to be kept at. They also have coffee makers now, yes, no more having to go to the CS to get coffee in the morning, there is a God.
Yes--refrigerators and coffee makers--Disney hotels have caught up to Motel 6 at long last!
So they for sure have coffee makers now? When I stayed in November, they didn’t, and the website doesn’t mention them either.

LUVofDIS

So they for sure have coffee makers now? When I stayed in November, they didn’t, and the website doesn’t mention them either.

LAst December, we stayed in an older Pop room. We requested a refurb room but they didn't have any open. I told the CM that the biggest reason I wanted a refurb room was for the coffee maker. She told me no problem and had a coffee maker with a bunch of coffee packages delivered to our room.

I have heard from many people that the new rooms that they stayed in had coffee makers, so if they don't, be sure to ask for one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom