News Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party coming to Magic Kingdom in the new year

VJ

Once again Disney makes an announcement, shows a picture, and it's the worst idea ever. I give up, if nothing Disney does it right, why spend so much time on these forums?
Maybe if they stopped using the Disney Parks Blog as a way to announce forthcoming announcements and instead gave actual information of substance at the time of said announcements, people would be more open-minded? I know I'm tired of hearing "stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more!" when all you get is one piece of concept art and a one-sentence blurb. Not really something to get excited over, but that's just me.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The name though. Why?!

Misi Mouse!

Fools! You all thought Move It! Shake It! was leaving...

it only became stronger...

You fools!! This isn't even my FINAL FORM!!!

With the current parade ending December 1, and the New parade in January 2019, I presume they not doing a Christmas songs edition during the Holidays with Maria C. “ All I want for Christmas is You”

Maria Callas? Nice. Good to bring in some class to the joint.

TTA94

I wonder what else they have planned next year with the mention of “Surprise” Limited Time Magic entertainment at MK?

VJ

wow.. Just wow. I can't wait to make my reservations and plan my entire trip around this incredible and stupendous dance party.. Life is complete!!! (can anyone hear my sarcasm from where you sit?)
Around here, Comic Sans is the unofficially official sarcasm font.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
A pop-up Clarabell Cow milk pad.
DF354954-9DB5-47FF-B3EF-FBB7587794E8.png

danheaton

As someone who's seen a lot of Mouskedance clips on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my girls, this is definitely a step backwards if they're focusing more on those songs. They're fine and all but seem way too simple for a daytime parade with all types of guests. It's not like the previous version of Move It! Shake It! was incredible, but it was fun for the most part. This new one just sounds dumb. I'm not trying to be overly negative, but almost everything in yesterday's announcement just played well too down the middle.

Disney Maddux

As someone who's seen a lot of Mouskedance clips on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my girls, this is definitely a step backwards if they're focusing more on those songs. They're fine and all but seem way too simple for a daytime parade with all types of guests. It's not like the previous version of Move It! Shake It! was incredible, but it was fun for the most part. This new one just sounds dumb. I'm not trying to be overly negative, but almost everything in yesterday's announcement just played well too down the middle.
Biggest problem with yesterday’s announcement: Just about all of them are the exact same thing, except different characters.

Just about all of those are nothing more than ANOTHER annoying dance party.

danheaton

Biggest problem with yesterday’s announcement: Just about all of them are the exact same thing, except different characters.

Just about all of those are nothing more than ANOTHER annoying dance party.

Right. There's a sameness to a lot of it. A few of the new character meet-ups sound fun, but they tried to list 19 things. And it was a real stretch to reach that number. That's more of the odd thing with me. There's a lot of expansion coming to WDW, so they're spending the money and doing capital investment. The way the Disney Parks Blog presented these changes like something really amazing bugs me more than the actual content. I know they're doing PR and have to sell it, but this was way overboard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom