Official Halloween Horror Nights 2018 thread

GabeP

Anyone know when Undercover Tourist will begin selling HHN? I'm planning on going sept 20 but want to buy my Uni and HHN tickets from the same source. Other legit discount sites I'm a part of have them already, but I liked the service I received from UT when I bought my Disney tics for the same trip earlier this summer.

GabeP

A quick read on the UT site shows that they are not offering HHN tickets this year, which seems strange, given that they offer everything else universal related.

HoraceHorizons

Anyone have an opinion on which Halloween Party is best for Halloween Night? MNSS or HHN? Also, Im assuming either one of them will be mobbed, so if anyone has some input on that ... Thanks in advance.

JoeCamel

Anyone have an opinion on which Halloween Party is best for Halloween Night? MNSS or HHN? Also, Im assuming either one of them will be mobbed, so if anyone has some input on that ... Thanks in advance.
Surprisingly HHN is not a madhouse on H'ween. People have already been, the event has several more nights to run and most have other plans with their people so if that is the only time you would go it is a good night.

CraftyFox

It depends on what you’re looking for. MNSS has a more classic Halloween feel, it’s a lot more family friendly. HHN is also a Halloween staple. I would recommend going to HHN if you are looking for thrills and chills. They have some of the best and most well themed mazes I’ve seen.

HoraceHorizons

It depends on what you’re looking for. MNSS has a more classic Halloween feel, it’s a lot more family friendly. HHN is also a Halloween staple. I would recommend going to HHN if you are looking for thrills and chills. They have some of the best and most well themed mazes I’ve seen.

The HHN is a price point as MNSS is even more money on Halloween night... Thanks to the member above for mentioning crowds at HHN on Halloween.
Any input on the crowds at MNSS on Halloween night?

mergatroid

Original Poster

Another plus for HHN over MNSS is for about $20 more than a one day HHN ticket you can get a Frequent Fear Pass giving you multiple dates (at least 3 a week) for the entire period that HHN runs when you can go. We're going to Orlando for 15 nights in October and for about $65 our Frequent Fear Pass will give us 6 visits to HHN which is a real bargain.

disneygeek90

Any tips for someone that is super anxious about going tomorrow? I am being somewhat forced by my family, have never been before, and for the most part hate all scary movies.

JoeCamel

Any tips for someone that is super anxious about going tomorrow? I am being somewhat forced by my family, have never been before, and for the most part hate all scary movies.
The only real scary part is the heat and the lines. Drink lots of water, carry a sweat towel if you drip and carry a ton of patience. Comfortable shoes are a must

bhg469

I'm super jealous of everyone who gets to go this year. Seems like it will be a year to top every before. I think the lack of bill and Ted is a huge loss. The academy of villians is such a terrible act in comparison, I know they cannot be compared, but to sit down to a variety act that couldn't get past a round of America's got talent?! That is the bar for mediocre and they couldn't even hit that... The main events of HHN just look spectacular though. Top notch..

mergatroid

Original Poster
Highlights of Academy of Villains courtesy of Attractions Magazine

Full show courtesy of Florida FANatics

Last edited:

bhg469

Eb
Highlights of Academy of Villains courtesy of Attractions Magazine

Full show courtesy of Florida FANatics

Embarrassing to have that many empty seats in what is being touted as the busiest opening of HHN in history. Many people managed to only get into 2-3 houses. Bill and Ted's absence is obviously missed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom