Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

SpoiledBlueMilk

Consider that this land is essentially kicking off Theme Park Wars between Universal and Orlando, it's really hard to say when the crowds will die down.

I think both Disney and Universal would benefit from a Theme Park Wars event. Like when the Universal Characters showed up at the opening for MGM.

TiggerDad

My suggestion would be to build a large scale dinner show similar to The Medieval Times dinner show themed to Star Wars. 1000 seats with 1000 guests waiting to get in. Put on a 50 min show every 90 minutes featuring The Jedi, Bounty hunters, Dark Jedi, Droids, Rebels, Storm Troopers, etc. 8 to 9 shows a day bringing in $50,000 a show or more, with extras they could bring in $150 million a year. It would also get guests to buy park hoppers or visit a second day because only 20 to 40% of the guest would be able to experience the show a day. Make the show sponsored by the Hutt family. While guests wait they can visit the dungeons and see animatronic creatures, prisoners and guards.
So you're thinking of this restaurant as a Pizza place?

drod1985

Yeah but Mission Space doesn't have the demand that MF ride will have. Leaving even just a seat or two open per ride will have an exponentially negative impact on the ride's wait time. They're going to want to fill every ride vehicle however possible.

Kamikaze

I do not believe what you are saying is accurate.

You can crash the Falcon and end the attraction. So if the controls aren't manipulated correctly, it isn't 'fail safe' like M:S is. Whether or not they will have a 'empty seat' function remains to be seen.

Kamikaze

My point is that the attraction can end but still take the same amount of time with nothing really going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom