Heavy IP FutureWorld "PixarLand"

tomast

Original Poster
Not sure where this kind of thread should be post, please if you think it should be somewhere else please accept my apologies.

I know you probably have read this kind of post sometimes and I know you probably hate to see an IP Epcot cause you and I know that that's simply not EPCOT but...
How can we imagine a new Future World IP centric that may have some kind of correlation with the originals pavilion?

I mean the easy one that everyone thought already and fits perfectly is a Inside-out ride at WoL Pavilion

I have thought of some others, (Again this is just an Excersice, a brainstorming and has nothing to do with reality, I know they are building a GoG Rollercoaster but let supposed they are not yet)

My idea of a Future World Heavy IP with correlation with original Pavilions (They should have their original names):

EAST
* Universe of Energy -> Monster Inc, the whole movie is about making energy. The attraction should show the IP but focus on the energy and how they kind of change scare with laughter and how humans should change conventional energy's for green ones

* Wonder of Life -> Clearly an Inside-out ride

* Space Pavilion/Horizons -> Wall-E (this one was kind of tricky and I was not sure if this IP would fit this pavilion or the land pavilion)
But wall-E has both things, a space exploration but also in someway a view of the Future, how humans screw things with the Earth and have to leave it (the movie) but also show how humans can repopulate the Earth and Learn from their mistakes, how the new paradigm of ecology and also the relationship with robots.

*Wolrd in Motion -> Easy one, a Cars ride (lighting McQueen and friends), simply overlay should make the magic. Need some relation to the future, maybe a new generation of cars

WEST
*The Seas -> Nemo is okay

*The Land -> it's tough to be a bug overlay in living with the land, almost the same ride showing how bugs help our ecosystem and how technology research help take that advantage.

*Imagination -> and Las but not least JIM with figment and maybe some small apereance of Toy Story, and the whole idea of toys, and how imagination can make anithing posible such as making space ranger and a cowboy be friends, somehow as the beginning of Toy Story 3 where we see Andy's imagination making the scene of the train being rescued.

Well this is my idea for a New future world with a mix of Pixar Land. The idea would try to keep the most of the originals ideas but having some ips background to make them interesting to younger public. Don't get me wrong, I love the originals pavilion and the whole idea of progress city but if an IP centric park is something that is going to happen, how do you prefer it to??

StarWarsGirl

I see that you're relatively new here. Just for future reference, this should go in general discussion or imagineering. It gives people heart attacks if you putting something like this in N&R

I'm one of the few who doesn't mind an IP here and there, but...it's Epcot. The place doesn't need to be overrun by IPs.

tomast

Original Poster
I see that you're relatively new here. Just for future reference, this should go in general discussion or imagineering. It gives people heart attacks if you putting something like this in N&R

I'm one of the few who doesn't mind an IP here and there, but...it's Epcot. The place doesn't need to be overrun by IPs.

Yeah I might have thought that the post might generate some heart attacks here and there. That's why I ask for forgiveness at the beginning of it.

Btw, I Know and I wish EPCOT could stay ip-less but if that's not an option, I would totally prefer something like this than a GoG Rollercoaster with a gravity building same size as Spaceship Earth.

And the idea here is some brainstorming, Wich kind of IP would be less invasive? Would it be nicer something like this?

Brer Oswald

No, like we mean move this topic to”Imagineering”. People come here for the latest news about the park. Over in Imagineering, there are plenty of people who would love to contribute to the discussion, myself included.

tomast

Original Poster
No, like we mean move this topic to”Imagineering”. People come here for the latest news about the park. Over in Imagineering, there are plenty of people who would love to contribute to the discussion, myself included.
Sorry I did not realize I can do it myself I will try and do my best. Hope it works and see you again over there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom