Pick a sponsor, any sponsor for a ride at WDW.

WDWMPrincess

Could go with the flow on the Epcot drinking tours. Make everything in Epcot sponsored by something relating to drinking:

Grand Fiesta Tours sponsored by Don Julio

Journey into Imagination sponsored by Angostura Bitters (They posted a cocktail called Pure Imagination on their blog)

Frozen Ever After sponsored by Margaritaville Frozen Drink Machines

Soarin' Around the World and Living with the Land sponsored by Royale Brands, Makers of Cruisin' Cool Fruit Puree Mixes - Made With Real Fruit, No HFCS, Naturally Gluten Free, 99% Fat Free

The American Adventure sponsored by Jack Daniels

Impression de France sponsored by Pierre Guy Distilleries

O Canada sponsored by Sortilege Whiskey

Although I'd have to break ranks and have Turtle Talk with Crush sponsored by Pyzel.

JohnD

Original Poster
Could go with the flow on the Epcot drinking tours. Make everything in Epcot sponsored by something relating to drinking:

Grand Fiesta Tours sponsored by Don Julio

Journey into Imagination sponsored by Angostura Bitters (They posted a cocktail called Pure Imagination on their blog)

Frozen Ever After sponsored by Margaritaville Frozen Drink Machines

Soarin' Around the World and Living with the Land sponsored by Royale Brands, Makers of Cruisin' Cool Fruit Puree Mixes - Made With Real Fruit, No HFCS, Naturally Gluten Free, 99% Fat Free

The American Adventure sponsored by Jack Daniels

Impression de France sponsored by Pierre Guy Distilleries

O Canada sponsored by Sortilege Whiskey

Although I'd have to break ranks and have Turtle Talk with Crush sponsored by Pyzel.

I like your thinking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom