My Recent Disney Escape-My Observations Please Chime In Yours

Guys and Gals just got back from a wonderful 10 day escape to the most Magical Place on Earth. I will give my top 10 Observations.
1. Toy Story Land I rate a 9 out of 10. Love the slinky dog better than we expected. The reason not a 10 to many pinch points that people stop to take pictures gets a little frustrating.
2. Love the Mickey Mouse Pretzels but that cheese sauce they give you is not cheese but some sort of mutating glob from mars disgusting.
3. The Brazilians were still in groups of thousands looking miserable as ever.
4. The Grapefruit beer in Germany at Epcot is delicious you have to try it.
5. Dont ride the flight of Avatar with a hangover they dont do well with each other kind of like that chhese sauce i mentioned.
6. I think its easier to enter the White House than any of the Parks. I feel pretty safe.
7. Dont watch the local news at night these Florida people are cra cra from the heat. Dont take it personnel it your not cra cra.
8. Fast Pass is Bad @#$%!.
9. The Carousel of Progress is a great place to take a 20 minute nap. Did it twice nice and cool and dark!
10. And finally thanks for Everybody at Disney for the great service even the over guardians of the pool lifeguards!

donnylambb

Original Poster
People we are crazy but me and wifey are going back in September to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. #NO KIDS

Plutomickey24

I haven't been to Toy Story test. Hopefully in April I'll experience it.
Have had the cheese sauce with the Mickey Pretzel. Love Mickey pretzels though.
I try to stay away from your groups.when I'm in the resort I set the sleep timer on the tv and fall asleep to either the resort channel or today in disney. When I'm there I don't want real life to get in the way.
I could ride all the mountains in Magic Kingdom all day everyday.
Have not seen an unhelpful, depressed, or angry cast member. They have all been helpful and polite. Even the grounds keepers

DisSplash

We are looking forward to Toy Story Land! Hoping it won't be so crazy when we get there next month, but thinking we may need to try to rope drop it, even with fast passes for the doggie coaster later in the day!

Did you get to try the churro ice cream sandwich that folks have been talking about? That is definitely on our list when we hit up MK ....

donnylambb

Original Poster
We are looking forward to Toy Story Land! Hoping it won't be so crazy when we get there next month, but thinking we may need to try to rope drop it, even with fast passes for the doggie coaster later in the day!

Did you get to try the churro ice cream sandwich that folks have been talking about? That is definitely on our list when we hit up MK ....
did not but love churro's. we are going to the epcot wine festival in September will look for it.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
It may be delicious, but it is only 2.5% alcohol content. At the price they charge, you would spend about $100 just to get a buzz. Ill take the Warsteiner Dunkel instead. But glad you enjoyed the hefeweizen.

1. Toy Story Land I rate a 9 out of 10. Love the slinky dog better than we expected. The reason not a 10 to many pinch points that people stop to take pictures gets a little frustrating.
We really enjoyed TSL but I would have to give it 7/10 due to the lack of food options and the SERIOUS lack of beer options. I think Bud Light and Budweiser were all they had. Gag me with a spoon.

donnylambb

Original Poster
It may be delicious, but it is only 2.5% alcohol content. At the price they charge, you would spend about $100 just to get a buzz. Ill take the Warsteiner Dunkel instead. But glad you enjoyed the hefeweizen.

We really enjoyed TSL but I would have to give it 7/10 due to the lack of food options and the SERIOUS lack of beer options. I think Bud Light and Budweiser were all they had. Gag me with a spoon.
did not know that was all the alcohol count. lol

donnylambb

Original Poster
Guys and Gals just got back from a wonderful 10 day escape to the most Magical Place on Earth. I will give my top 10 Observations.
2. Love the Mickey Mouse Pretzels but that cheese sauce they give you is not cheese but some sort of mutating glob from mars disgusting.
3. The Brazilians were still in groups of thousands looking miserable as ever.
5. Dont ride the flight of Avatar with a hangover they dont do well with each other kind of like that chhese sauce i mentioned.
6. I think its easier to enter the White House than any of the Parks. I feel pretty safe.
7. Dont watch the local news at night these Florida people are cra cra from the heat. Dont take it personnel it your not cra cra.
8. Fast Pass is Bad @#$%!.
9. The Carousel of Progress is a great place to take a 20 minute nap. Did it twice nice and cool and dark!
10. And finally thanks for Everybody at Disney for the great service even the over guardians of the pool lifeguards!
lets go!

BrerWayne

2.5% alcohol content? The water here in New Orleans has a higher alcohol content.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom