Hate for childless Disney fans

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Lately I feel like I have been seeing more and more hate for those Disney fans that are childless. Between twitter and Facebook-I see people making fun of those adults who vacation at Disney without kids.

My husband and I do not have kids yet, and some of our favorite trips have been to WDW just the two of us. Of course we travel to other locations, but what’s so wrong about two adults enjoying Epcot or Animal Kingdom?

What thoughts do you have on the subject?
Ignunt people are going to be ignunt.

LeighM

We have children, but I can't wait to have our 1st childless visit! We plan on an anniversary trip for our 20th & to celebrate WDW's 50th
Birthday in 2021!!

WDW is so much fun without kids! One of my cousins and her husband wants to do a kidless trip and I suggested they join us in 2021 when I celebrate my 40th bday. She really liked that idea. We just came back from an anniversary/bday trip with one of my BIL/SILs and they enjoyed their time in the parks without their kids. It's just a completely different type of trip.

HwdStudio

Lately I feel like I have been seeing more and more hate for those Disney fans that are childless. Between twitter and Facebook-I see people making fun of those adults who vacation at Disney without kids.

My husband and I do not have kids yet, and some of our favorite trips have been to WDW just the two of us. Of course we travel to other locations, but what’s so wrong about two adults enjoying Epcot or Animal Kingdom?

There is nothing wrong with adults enjoying any Disney park not just Epcot and AK.

Debbie

Lol reaffirms my decision not to engage in Facebook. Last thing i need in my life is a bunch of strangers commenting on what I do work my life and my money

I got the hate from mostly co-workers. I worked in a small town where the thing to do was marry right out of high school (if you even finished), and start having babies. If you weren't married by 22, you were kinda considered an old maid. This was in the early 80's. I was considered snobby because of my independent lifestyle, I had the Mustang GT, my own apartment, etc. But I also worked my prom checking groceries, and worked 40 hours in high school-----this girl wasn't apologizing!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yeah we have gotten the ones who don’t get it before. We are married with no plans to have kids at all and we still bought into DVC and are Passholders too. We go to ALL the parks every visit multiple times we love it. We do travel to other places too, but absolutely love Disney and all it has to offer without having kiddos. ;)

wdwdonnie

Same here I have gone MANY times without kids and have a blast

TwilightZone

I think this is starting to die, I had a lot of friends who were very excited to go to disney. Sure, they're teens, but still, it shows you don't have to be a child or an adult with a child to enjoy disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom