Kid Passports in Epcot?

RememberWhen

I sure hope so! I definitely saw them on our last trip, but that was September 2016. We’re planning to get one for our 6 year old for our upcoming December trip. He’s studying Chinese and I think he’ll enjoy talking to the CMs in the China pavilion.

RememberWhen

Stores in Epcot. Unless you want to pay way too much. Then you could buy one on amazon. Last I checked they weren’t available on the shop parks app, but that may have changed.

kelknight84

Just get the free Duffy bear at any kidcot station. Each country will stamp it and draw a picture representing their country. Some even write your kids name in their language.

ColinP29

Coming from the UK in October, can anyone explain a bit more about what this is? We have been worried Epcot might be a bit boring for the kids (both 9)

EricPZ

Coming from the UK in October, can anyone explain a bit more about what this is? We have been worried Epcot might be a bit boring for the kids (both 9)
At each pavilion in World Showcase, there's a CM from the represented country who will stamp their passport book and write their name or a message in their language. My kids loved this and getting photos in each country.

WDWMPrincess

Just looked on Amazon and the passport kit including passport, stickers, and Epcot button came up at almost $30. I could swear I've previously seen a much less expensive passport only option on there but I couldn't get it to show up now. Etsy has $5.50-$50.00 options depending on various options like stickers and even educational information on each country. How much are they in Epcot shops now?

Gillyanne

How much are they in Epcot shops now?

IF they still have them, they should be about $12. But anytime I've looked at the shop parks site [since this post started] it's shown as "out of stock" so they may be going the way of the dodo...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/product/epcot-world-showcase-passport-kit/52138/

Then again, the site shows a lot of things out of stock. I haven't been in park to double check (or the app b/c usually when I'm on here my signal is too low with no wifi)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom