News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Unplugged

We could always see if they float.

I hope they don’t.

Though you could have stumbled on the answer, although the greedy %@&#s would turn this against us. The boats could become dinner cruises. Grab your food and drink, take it on the boat, eat while you float, please take your garbage when you disembark. How long does it take to eat when you can find a decent place to park your carcass? Dock-to-dock? Full circle?

Though the evil overlord would turn that by make a Disney's Dining Cruises for $129 per person, full of lousy appetizers and cupcakes, and not actual F&W booth quality food.

aladdin2007

There's no reason why the front half of all the empty pads -- while they're empty -- can't be used for the festival booths with covered outdoor seating. I'm tired of eating on a garbage can.

There is something to that, I have seen it more in the MK than Epcot, but people now camp out in the middle of shops on the floor, and or sitting on store shelves to eat. Its gotten really bad and cast allows it. Not to mention triple wide strollers blocking thoroughfare inside shops. Disney wants food and drink revenue left and right, but sitting and being comfortable for awhile? heaven forbid.

matt9112

There is something to that, I have seen it more in the MK than Epcot, but people now camp out in the middle of shops on the floor, and or sitting on store shelves to eat. Its gotten really bad and cast allows it. Not to mention triple wide strollers blocking thoroughfare inside shops. Disney wants food and drink revenue left and right, but sitting and being comfortable for awhile? heaven forbid.

during the festivals its like the hunger games to get one or those tiny high rise tables...god forbid you actually wanted to sit down.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Cast members don't allow it. People do it so much and so often and so obstinately that short of calling security Everytime it happens (so, continuously) or whacking people over the head with their own bubble wands, there's only so much cast can do. More sitting/dining space is needed near Casey's/ice cream parlor on main Street at the absolute very least. Indoor preferably.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Cast members don't allow it. People do it so much and so often and so obstinately that short of calling security Everytime it happens (so, continuously) or whacking people over the head with their own bubble wands, there's only so much cast can do. More sitting/dining space is needed near Casey's/ice cream parlor on main Street at the absolute very least. Indoor preferably.
If all 40,000 people decide to eat at the same time, MK would implode. I hope the Utilidor ceilings are stressed to handle the sudden load.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I thought we could trust you, Martin. But now you're recommending people "try Cosmic Ray's?" Why would you suggest something so horrible?!? :p
As a research trip for a part of Tomorrowland 1971 that’s very much still evident and to locate the original mixing booth for the hydraulic stage...

Or to replace a day at DAK to experience a real zoo.

Last edited:

Movielover

As a research trip for a part of Tomorrowland 1971 that’s very much still evident and to locate the original mixing booth for the hydraulic stage...

Or it's part of one big conspiracy to get as many people sick from horrible food as possible, thus people will spread out all over Tomorrowland before they succumb to the horrendous cuisine and proceed to projectile vomit all over the Purple Wall bringing an end to the reign of terror and oppression that is the Purple Wall's hypnotic control over the masses!
source.gif

Or it could just be a popular spot to eat...

;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom