Toy Story Land opening day reports (June 30 2018)

iMax

You obviously do not have any platforms on social media: facebook, youtube, twitter, instagram. Sometimes being first is everything. We live just half a hour from the parks and will get to come back here often in the future. but being here today is something you have to fight for to obtain viewers or a following in a competitive socail media market. besides it gives you bragging rights to your jealous friends and family. :cool::cool::p So maybe it is a fetish like you say, but to me and my family here right now sandwiched in among the hordes, it is very well worth it to have the pride of being here at the beginning. It is worth it to us to be here first.

If you want to talk about bragging rights, I was able to do everything before all those people in that park today, but that's neither here nor there. :cautious:

celluloid

Screaming match just ended between two moms in the long line to enter the land near OMD area. Couldn't make out what it was about. A few f bombs thrown in. Looks like it has resolved now though one is still staring down the other in front.

I know it will likely not happen but this is the kind of behavior that should get both kicked out of the line. No place for that attitude and behavior and then there are less people in line with less trouble within.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
All I can say is anyone that will join a line with a 5 hour wait is in serious need of medication. It's less then a two minute ride on a tame coaster which will still be there tomorrow. It hurts to know that after 70 years on this planet I am just now starting to realize just how little I know about people and their limited connection with common sense.
I agree. Not sure I would stand in line for five hours. But im not going to pass judgement that others that would lack common sense. If it add value to their lives to be able to say they experiencedbthe attraction on opening day then good for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom