Character Caravan appearing at resort hotels.

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
I haven’t seen this before but the past few days there have been characters in the morning walking around the resort grounds. Yesterday Donald was hanging around the jazz section of all star music and today Pluto was out front the lobby. A big van/camper looking vehicle painted in the fab 5 colours came and picked up Pluto. The van had a sign on the side that read Character Caravan. Was a nice little surprise for the Guests. Anyone have any info on this? Is it just for the summer as a “surprise and delight”?

I’ll try to get a picture tomorrow morning if they are back.

tathompson87

Found these on IG
34DF2ADB-3CD5-4CCF-8166-11168C04DAA6.jpeg
BF570D5A-5E75-459B-B65A-AE042AFF4549.jpeg
4D21F82A-FE34-4D1B-BBC5-D4D756DDC18D.jpeg

Bairstow

Well good on Disney for trying this out!
I know this sort of thing always played well during the hurricane closures in recent years.

HwdStudio

I haven’t seen this before but the past few days there have been characters in the morning walking around the resort grounds. Yesterday Donald was hanging around the jazz section of all star music and today Pluto was out front the lobby. A big van/camper looking vehicle painted in the fab 5 colours came and picked up Pluto. The van had a sign on the side that read Character Caravan. Was a nice little surprise for the Guests. Anyone have any info on this? Is it just for the summer as a “surprise and delight”?

I’ll try to get a picture tomorrow morning if they are back.
Wow! I had no idea that this is a thing. Thanks for the report!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom