The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
A day or two late, but I solved the issue with my YouTube so I could upload the song for Modern Times!

And in case anyone is wondering, I didn't deepen my voice for that song at all.
tumblr_p72as1lzoE1vfmsbyo5_500.gif

MonorailRed

Applebees
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for such an amazing time! Couldn't have asked for a better group of imagineers and so glad everyone enjoyed it:) It means a lot to us and we were very happy with how it turned out. Congrats to @AceAstro for being crowned the Sorcerer's Apprentice, to all the finalists, and to @Voxel for his final competition!

If Space hasn't officially announced it yet we are passing the competition on to new hosts for the next season, hoping that it can continue to be passed on season to season for new creative hosts to take the reigns of! Excited for what Season 5 will bring!:D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Congratulations @AceAstro ! It's very well deserved.

I had a blast everyone; you've made my return to Imagineering truly spectacular. Also, a big thank you to @spacemt354 for inviting me to join so late and to Space and @MonorailRed for hosting.
Thank you Figment and everyone so much for the very kind words. As Red said it means a lot to us and we are happy everyone enjoyed themselves - that's what it's all about! :D

And very much excited for the future of this competition and the community as a whole! Some truly great people here.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Thank you Figment and everyone so much for the very kind words. As Red said it means a lot to us and we are happy everyone enjoyed themselves - that's what it's all about! :D

And very much excited for the future of this competition and the community as a whole! Some truly great people here.

I completely agree!:joyfull: I think this competition proved that the forum is headed for an incredibly bright future. :cool: The projects and the teams were all absolutely fantastic! Still believe it wouldn’t have been so successful without everyone’s participation. :D

AceAstro

If Space hasn't officially announced it yet we are passing the competition on to new hosts for the next season, hoping that it can continue to be passed on season to season for new creative hosts to take the reigns of! Excited for what Season 5 will bring!:D
I feel like now is as good a time as any to mention that I will be 1 of the 3 hosts for Sorcerer’s Apprentice 5!

I am very excited to be one of the hosts after winning this past season so I’m hoping to continue the trend of the great competition!

The other two hosts plan to introduce themselves at some point today so keep an eye out for that!

WowFactor

So sad that I lost the last challenge,:cry: I had some troubles that are now, thankfully, solved.:happy:

Thank you @spacemt354 for, despite my poor English, inviting me for a such good time.

Thank you all for participating and for reading such cool proposals. Hope have given constructive feedbacks.

A special congrats to @AceAstro ! Enjoy your reign as SA.

Hope you all keep creating amazing concepts and stimulating even more the inner creativity.

Sincerely,
Wow:cool:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So sad that I lost the last challenge,:cry: I had some troubles that are now, thankfully, solved.:happy:

Thank you @spacemt354 for, despite my poor English, inviting me for a such good time.

Thank you all for participating and for reading such cool proposals. Hope have given constructive feedbacks.

Hope you all keep creating amazing concepts and stimulating even more the inner creativity.

Sincerely,
And thank you! I'm glad you had a great time judging and hope you stay around and keep in touch. Your feedback was tremendous and I'm sure the next hosts for Season 5 @AceAstro @kmbmw777 and @D Hindley would love to have you back as a reviewer! :)

TheOriginalTiki

A big congrats to @AceAstro for his win! Ace will be co-hosting with me on the next Imagineering competition this summer. Most of you reading this are probably either already signed up or have already passed on it, but for those unaware were still looking for at least one more player for "So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 17: The International Edition". The game will work very much like how Sorcerer's Apprentice did, with two teams (one working with the two Disney resorts in China, the other working with Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea) going head to head on a variety of different prompts. Were still looking for at least one person to round out Team China. This game promises to be a smaller scale, more laid back summer competition. If Sorcerer's Apprentice was Infinity War, this will be Ant-Man and The Wasp! Please consider signing up in this thread. :)

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...-international-edition-sign-up-thread.944207/

MonorailRed

Applebees

Sincerely,
You were an awesome judge Wow!! Thank you so much for guest reviewing hope you do it again in the future! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom