News Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018

JohnD

Exact time will be interesting, but I'm willing to bet it won't be all day. Don't want to give anything away for "free"! ;)

Probably no earlier than 7pm. Party goers can enter as early as 4 but as you indicate, it wouldn't be fair to have "free" overlays to day guests between 4 and 7pm.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Still no villain meet and greets.... who wants villains at Halloween anyway?! Paris and HK still get my money... for their included in ticket halloween goings-on... Which include villains!!!!

These were present in 2017's party:
  • Anastasia and Drizella
  • Queen of Hearts, Alice, Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-Dum
  • Cruella DeVil
  • Daisy
  • Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear a.k.a. Lotso *
  • Jafar

Squishy

Wondering if they will change hallowishes or boo to you since the blog also said "Entertainment offerings subject to change without notice. "

JohnD

Wondering if they will change hallowishes or boo to you since the blog also said "Entertainment offerings subject to change without notice. "

Who knows? They say that about everything to cover their bases. Wouldn't be surprised if Legal makes them put that into everything.

Gillyanne

"Storybook Circus welcomes the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam, a dance party featuring some of your favorite Disney Junior Characters, including Doc McStuffins. "

Wonder what this means for the Minnie & Donald & Daisy M&G since this is where they met the years I've gone previously...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I read: Mad Tea Party and immediately thought of the one at DCA...then I remembered MK is dry outside of restaurants...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom