The Finale - Stanza XIV: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Voxel

President of Progress City
I spent like an hour last night searching for a Disney patent that @D Hindley mentioned once upon a time (back in the Club 32 days). However, nearly asleep me (thanks swimming) spelled “Patton” wrong and when I finally corrected my mistake, I still couldn’t find it. ...

Good news is, I found it right when I woke up by adding a couple of key words to the search. I,ve figured out my project ;)
Soo many good patents to go though..

Sadly I still can't think of how to make my ride idea work technically or thematically.. So i'm moving to plan D

D Hulk

I spent like an hour last night searching for a Disney patent that @D Hindley mentioned once upon a time (back in the Club 32 days). However, nearly asleep me (thanks swimming) spelled “Patton” wrong and when I finally corrected my mistake, I still couldn’t find it. ...

Good news is, I found it right when I woke up by adding a couple of key words to the search. I,ve figured out my project ;)
Ooh, @D Hindley is intrigued! Which patent could it have been? The vertical-loading flying coaster!?

kmbmw777

D Hulk

That’s the one! Though, my design probably won’t be a full extreme coaster. Rather it will have coaster elements, dark ride elements, shooter elements, while all being tied to my one of my favorite IPs! :)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140165868
For what it's worth, my ride system is one that's been around since the 1960s, even though it's for a modern park. What can I say, I love the classics!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

My mind is blank on this one...hmm was it for a specific area like Pacific Wharf?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Have you settled on a home park? Perhaps we could identify and fill a need for it.

Possibly you could create a new nighttime parade for Magic Kingdom. That's something I'm told it needs.
E-Ticket parade!

I'd consider nighttime entertainment as a single 'E-Ticket' so parade, streetmosphere, and fireworks because in today's age you can get a Fastpass for it and even dinner parties and such. It's a bit unorthodox from the example, but if you're stuck on something @mickeyfan5534 I'd rather see you to be able to do something you know rather than cramp something during the week

mickeyfan5534

E-Ticket parade!

I'd consider nighttime entertainment as a single 'E-Ticket' so parade, streetmosphere, and fireworks because in today's age you can get a Fastpass for it and even dinner parties and such. It's a bit unorthodox from the example, but if you're stuck on something @mickeyfan5534 I'd rather see you to be able to do something you know rather than cramp something during the week
Hmmmmmmmm... I’ll bank that Paris idea for SYWTBAI. That sign off of “full entertainment package” kinda shifted things

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Hmmmmmmmm... I’ll bank that Paris idea for SYWTBAI. That sign off of “full entertainment package” kinda shifted things
I'd prefer you did the original intention of an actual attraction - but as a last resort if you're really stuck feel free. I can't guarantee it will win but then again I can't say that for anybody's project ;) But maybe that'd be a bit easier for you

mickeyfan5534

I'd prefer you did the original intention of an actual attraction - but as a last resort if you're really stuck feel free. I can't guarantee it will win but then again I can't say that for anybody's project ;) But maybe that'd be a bit easier for you
Oh I have a plan A that I just thought up but I’m glad that you’d consider a full nighttime line up an E-ticket

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom