So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 17: The International Edition

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I know @spacemt354 has his heart set on Tokyo. Can I give up my FastPass spot to him?
You keep your fast pass, I'll do the application and let others have the fast passes (not really sure what the difference is). I'm working full time over the summer anyways, I can let the more active players have the fast passes.

Tokyo is the only international park I really know much about and definitely my favorite, so I'd love to try to work on that team!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
What's the difference between an application and a Fastpass?
In your case, it's a formality really. Essentially a Fastpass guarantees you a spot on a team of your choice, whereas going through the application lets you list the first, second, and third choice for your team but allows me to distribute the applicants to different teams as I see fit...this is mainly to give me some control over each team being as balanced as possible while the Fastpass system is essentially acting as an early bird lottery. With that being said...

I know @spacemt354 has his heart set on Tokyo. Can I give up my FastPass spot to him?

If Space is dead set on Tokyo and you're willing to go through the application process, I'm fine with doing this. That being said if I'm being honest since I know how bad he wants it Space is pretty much guaranteed a slot on that team anyways. I always knew Tokyo would be the most competitive team to get into, haha.

spacemt354

Chili's
You keep your fast pass, I'll do the application and let others have the fast passes (not really sure what the difference is). I'm working full time over the summer anyways, I can let the more active players have the fast passes.

Tokyo is the only international park I really know much about and definitely my favorite, so I'd love to try to work on that team!
I have experience with applications :p - you guys stay. If I apply tomorrow and then can just get back to the same place anyway, no harm done! If not - then I'll go with the flow:cool:

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster

I really don't want anyone to give up their spot officially and you'd be a good fit as a second tier person to have on Tokyo given your schedule.
I have experience with applications :p - you guys stay. If I apply tomorrow and then can just get back to the same place anyway, no harm done! If not - then I'll go with the flow:cool:
Yea, if I'm being honest this is totally what's going to happen anyways. As I said, the Fastpass thing is a formality ;)

D Hulk

If Space is dead set on Tokyo and you're willing to go through the application process, I'm fine with doing this. That being said if I'm being honest since I know how bad he wants it Space is pretty much guaranteed a slot on that team anyways. I always knew Tokyo would be the most competitive team to get into, haha.
Since space if pretty much guaranteed Tokyo, then if you don't mind I'll keep my FastPass and not bother with the application process.

spacemt354

Chili's
In your case, it's a formality really. Essentially a Fastpass guarantees you a spot on a team of your choice, whereas going through the application lets you list the first, second, and third choice for your team but allows me to distribute the applicants to different teams as I see fit...this is mainly to give me some control over each team being as balanced as possible while the Fastpass system is essentially acting as an early bird lottery. With that being said...

Okay, that's what I assumed - that'd you'd disperse the applicants. It was really because we were eager to work together because we never had in a competition, that's why it was asked of us and that's why I was interested in signing up.

Though if there's a possibility of being split up, then I'll gladly step aside and allow others to sign up for the spots especially considering the only 18 person cast. Like I was saying before I won't have the time to be an anchor or team captain, more just excited to work with some folks I never had the opportunity to.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Okay, that's what I assumed - that'd you'd disperse the applicants. It was really because we were eager to work together because we never had in a competition, that's why it was asked of us and that's why I was interested in signing up.

Though if there's a possibility of being split up, then I'll gladly step aside and allow others to sign up for the spots especially considering the only 18 person cast. Like I was saying before I won't have the time to be an anchor or team captain, more just excited to work with some folks I never had the opportunity to.
No, by all means I'm happy to have you on board and if you're going to be busy that's good to have you and Pi as solid veteran players who will be on a second tier activity-wise given the busy schedules. That works great for the distribution haha. Don't worry, no one's asking you to be Team Captain ;) :)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Plot Twist I'm the party captain!
look-at-me-im-the-captain-now-meme-funny-2.jpg

Disney Dad 3000

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom