Orange/Green Team - Stanza XIII: The Carnival of the Animators

D Hulk

enhance

Here's the map partially pencilled (awaiting more info to complete that).

I worked through the weekend but have today off, so we should see some good progress.

DisneyFan18

Today I'll be doing some artwork on the park-wide map. Some questions for other land creators...

@DisneyFan18, I have a decent handle on how Star Wars will look, but if you have any input then offer away.

@AceAstro, the Muppet area. Please repost map so I can properly draw the new layout. What does the exterior of Great Muppet Movie Ride look like?

@FigmentPigments, beyond retheming the Animation Courtyard buildings to resemble the old Hyperion Studio, I don't know many specifics about the Maroon Studios layout. You have all the space which RnRC takes up. Would love a simple map to work from if possible.

Thanks everyone! :D
What kind of input are you looking for? I believe you have a pretty good idea of the feeling of the land, so unless you have doubts, I trust you on it, and I believe Pi did a Land Sketch Up, in case you may need it! :D

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Also,@Pionmycake, if you have any ideas for the Warehouse of Wonders exterior look, share 'em.

I was thinking of more or less keeping the Soundstage look. It works for the prop warehouse theme and for the Backlot area. Maybe add one or two extra props/set pieces to the walkway area to go with the Splash Fountain and giant coke bottles. Like a dress from Princess Diaries and Cruellas car from 102 Dalmatians (both 2001 releases).

I'll be on more after work at 8 to help with everything and check to make sure what needs to be done

FigmentPigments

@FigmentPigments, beyond retheming the Animation Courtyard buildings to resemble the old Hyperion Studio, I don't know many specifics about the Maroon Studios layout. You have all the space which RnRC takes up. Would love a simple map to work from if possible.

Oh! For some reason, i thought that was where Griffith Park was going?

pixie_princess

Love it! Looks great to me. Here's one thought, instead of adding the jazz club and/or speak easy restaurant we were talking about too, what if we just put Oswald as a part of Magic Mansion. Have him be both the magician and the rabbit pulled out of the hat lol.

Or not, just a passing thought. @D Hindley @pixie_princess @everyone what do you think of Oswald's Magic Mansion?

@mickeyfan5534 I am loving the Fantasmic daytime show ideas so far! Go crazy with fountains and whatever! I had a $100 M budget in our list for the theater and the two shows in it. That should be plenty for nearly any idea you have!

I really like that. where would it go/remind me of what magic mansion is?

AceAstro

Today I'll be doing some artwork on the park-wide map. Some questions for other land creators...

@DisneyFan18, I have a decent handle on how Star Wars will look, but if you have any input then offer away.

@AceAstro, the Muppet area. Please repost map so I can properly draw the new layout. What does the exterior of Great Muppet Movie Ride look like?

Sorry for the delay!
0BEF8EB2-D3CB-4FBC-9787-3726ECF2E691.jpeg

FigmentPigments

Here's what I was thinking.
Maroon Studios Complete.png

mickeyfan5534

Correct. I wasn't sure what to call it since it wouldn't just be Little Mermaid anymore.
I'm thinking something history minded. Lillian Bounds Theatre, Ub Iwerks Theatre, and Roy Disney Theatre are my three major options and I'm leaning heavily to Lillian Bounds.

A write-up for the entire Sunset Boulevard Expansion is now up on the Closed Set. (It still needs mickeyfan's contributions for Fantasmic and Goofy About Hollywood, plus my complete ridethrough of Gangster Patrol.) Give it a look, make sure it's succinct enough for our presentation. And enjoy! :D
Needs the daytime show for Fantasmic. Goofy About Hollywood is the show in Theatre of the Stars.

mickeyfan5534

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Will you be creating that daytime show?
I will. I've got a vague outline in my head.

I just posted the Toy Story Parade and I'm going to finish up the parades tonight with the 100 Years of Magic Parade. I'm off tomorrow so I'll have a writeup for the Lillian Bounds Theatre, Goofy About Hollywood, and Remember the Magic/Magical Moments/Currently Untitled Daytime Fantasmic Theatre Show up and done

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom