Orange/Green Team - Stanza XIII: The Carnival of the Animators

Voxel

President of Progress City
Today I'm gonna try to write up the Pod Racing Coaster and the Silent Film streetmosphere show. Probably do some stuff on the website too to get that set up for us to add stuff to.

Anyone want any help with any other aspects? @DisneyFan18 want me to do some more star wars with you? Or @FigmentPigments want me to take up parts of maroon?
I'm interested in seeing what your Pod Racer Coaster will look like..

FigmentPigments

Hey @AceAstro

What about a little easter egg for this?
TMTM-BusLockers.jpg

FigmentPigments

We could put that in just the street somewhere. Have a set of lockers that occasionally “pop” open for a fun little street show (almost like the one on Liberty Street)? Or we could have it in one of the houses. Any preference?
I like on the street as it could help with crowd control if some stop to watch a short show. I think a lot of lands suffer when they could have these types of elements and all it is are rides and people standing in lines.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Totally. I’ll find a good spot for it that’s more “out of the way” in case larger crowds form
Anywhere along the main NY Street. That is always full of streetmosphere.

The plaza at the end of the Street (where light motor action entrance eventually went) is used a lot too, but I say we keep that as the spot for weirdos like Ace Ventura, Ninja Turtles, and Power Rangers. Keep the Muppets streetmosphere along the main street.

AceAstro

I like on the street as it could help with crowd control if some stop to watch a short show. I think a lot of lands suffer when they could have these types of elements and all it is are rides and people standing in lines.
Anywhere along the main NY Street. That is always full of streetmosphere.

The plaza at the end of the Street (where light motor action entrance eventually went) is used a lot too, but I say we keep that as the spot for weirdos like Ace Ventura, Ninja Turtles, and Power Rangers. Keep the Muppets streetmosphere along the main street.
Going back to the rough map, anywhere that there is the orange line is where I think the locker can go. Thoughts?

3897D6C8-546D-4A62-82BC-6F19F6DD6B5A.jpeg

DisneyFan18

Today I'm gonna try to write up the Pod Racing Coaster and the Silent Film streetmosphere show. Probably do some stuff on the website too to get that set up for us to add stuff to.

Anyone want any help with any other aspects? @DisneyFan18 want me to do some more star wars with you? Or @FigmentPigments want me to take up parts of maroon?
I think I can take the rest of SW, but thanks! If anyone need any help with something else just let me know! I’m free for the rest of the week. Then back to College, it will be just two subjects so it won’t be hard, just boredome, as I have Calculus II for 2 hours and a half...

FigmentPigments

Going back to the rough map, anywhere that there is the orange line is where I think the locker can go. Thoughts?

View attachment 289472

1. Most favorable spot as it's not near the entrance to another ride or the land itself. Draws people to the middle of a long street where after the show, they can go in several different directions.

2. Second choice as it draws people all the way down the street towards the back where they might not necessarily go. A little harder to attract people to this end though.
Capture.PNG

DisneyFan18

1. Most favorable spot as it's not near the entrance to another ride or the land itself. Draws people to the middle of a long street where after the show, they can go in several different directions.

2. Second choice as it draws people all the way down the street towards the back where they might not necessarily go. A little harder to attract people to this end though.
View attachment 289473
Figs, sorry to bother you but could you do a map like that for SW? I know the space we have, but not exactly where everything is going, so it might help me visualize it a little better :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom