Orange/Green Team - Stanza XIII: The Carnival of the Animators

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Alright so I have streetmosphere, parades, Mermaid Theatre (Walt Disney Theatre? Iwerks Theatre? Sherman Theatre?) Goofy About Hollywood (that'll probably change but I thought up the name and I love it), Fireworks, Hollywood Hills day, and Fantasmic. Is that it?
I got the silent film themed streetmosphere on Sunset. Other than that it is all yours!

Where is Goofy About Hollywood going?

AceAstro

I found the map with the edits from a couple of pages back. What is Rizzo's TS?
muppet-rough-draft-jpg.289224
Should be Rizzo QS (Quick Service). Disadvantage of rushing a map on your phone :inlove:

FigmentPigments

@FigmentPigments, very randomly, here's a good video of Maroon Studios from Roger Rabbit:

Thank you, @D Hindley I forgot how much I love this movie. :joyfull: This did me a good idea though.

If we're using Hyperion as a model with the pathways and green spaces, that means guests can move more freely within the studio grounds (especially to get to the Red Car transport. I was thinking (to give it that working studio feel), we could have the outlines of different cartoon characters pass by windows, practicing their lines and/or singing. Something similar to the singing and piano playing on Main Street

Maybe as a part of the land immersive process, a saxophone player can lead a group of broomsticks through courtyard in a short processional much like they use to do for the stormtroopers during Star Wars Weekends. (This wasn't the long show they do now, but just two rows of stormtroopers led by an officer that marched through the land occasionally).

D Hulk

Thank you, @D Hindley I forgot how much I love this movie. :joyfull: This did me a good idea though.

If we're using Hyperion as a model with the pathways and green spaces, that means guests can move more freely within the studio grounds (especially to get to the Red Car transport. I was thinking (to give it that working studio feel), we could have the outlines of different cartoon characters pass by windows, practicing their lines and/or singing. Something similar to the singing and piano playing on Main Street

Maybe as a part of the land immersive process, a saxophone player can lead a group of broomsticks through courtyard in a short processional much like they use to do for the stormtroopers during Star Wars Weekends. (This wasn't the long show they do now, but just two rows of stormtroopers led by an officer that marched through the land occasionally).
These all sound great! I love all the little details which give a land character.

Like, for The Terminal Station Bar - constant SFX of a trolley running past outside. The lights flicker and the hanging lamps swing a little. The floor shakes. Makes it more live-in.

AceAstro

Awesome, I'll work on this.

You mentioned two ideas (Ithink) I could help you out with. What was other one? :geek:
The other thing I’ll work on eventually is the walk-through apartments for Fozzie, Kermit, and Miss Piggy.

Fozzie's will be a “gag shop”, Kermit’s will be a M&G, and Piggy’s I was thinking could almost be like a mix of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Build a Bear Workshop where you dress up your own Muppets.

I haven’t fully figured that out so if you have any other suggestions I’m all ears!

FigmentPigments

The other thing I’ll work on eventually is the walk-through apartments for Fozzie, Kermit, and Miss Piggy.

Fozzie's will be a “gag shop”, Kermit’s will be a M&G, and Piggy’s I was thinking could almost be like a mix of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Build a Bear Workshop where you dress up your own Muppets.

I haven’t fully figured that out so if you have any other suggestions I’m all ears!
Hmmm... Miss Piggy's could actually work well. She always wanted to be famous, so she could be designing her own fashion line. Maybe guests could work at "design stations" to create their own outfits for the Mupppet characters (get a print out to take home or something), or they dress up their own Muppet with one of Piggy's own designs (the Build-A-Bear portion).

I'll think more on it.

FigmentPigments

Today I'm gonna try to write up the Pod Racing Coaster and the Silent Film streetmosphere show. Probably do some stuff on the website too to get that set up for us to add stuff to.

Anyone want any help with any other aspects? @DisneyFan18 want me to do some more star wars with you? Or @FigmentPigments want me to take up parts of maroon?
If you want to take the Mickey dark ride or the other dark ride, please feel free. Those are the only two I don't have much on at the moment.

AceAstro

Hmmm... Miss Piggy's could actually work well. She always wanted to be famous, so she could be designing her own fashion line. Maybe guests could work at "design stations" to create their own outfits for the Mupppet characters (get a print out to take home or something), or they dress up their own Muppet with one of Piggy's own designs (the Build-A-Bear portion).

I'll think more on it.
That’s a great idea!! If you take that one, I’ll do the other two!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom