Dumbest Thing You've Heard a Guest Say: Florida Edition

ThanksPhoenicians

Original Poster
Saw this thread over in the Disneyland forum and it was pretty great. I figure there's got to be some solid gold content from the Florida Project. Let's hear it!

KCheatle

I know I've heard things before that just absolutely defy logic to me. But, I can't remember any verbatim. I know one thing that has been brought on up on multiple occasions that I find dumb is people who book breakfast reservations at Crystal Palace at like 9 or 9:30am. I take it as a sign that you're inexperienced, or just don't care about ride lines I guess? If you're going to be in MK early, don't waste the low crowd time eating at CP!?!? Eat there at 11 for brunch or eat there at 8am on a Non-EMH day. Don't eat there first thing when the park opens and you can walk on any ride :rolleyes:

Wendy Pleakley

I know I've heard things before that just absolutely defy logic to me. But, I can't remember any verbatim. I know one thing that has been brought on up on multiple occasions that I find dumb is people who book breakfast reservations at Crystal Palace at like 9 or 9:30am. I take it as a sign that you're inexperienced, or just don't care about ride lines I guess? If you're going to be in MK early, don't waste the low crowd time eating at CP!?!? Eat there at 11 for brunch or eat there at 8am on a Non-EMH day. Don't eat there first thing when the park opens and you can walk on any ride :rolleyes:

This reminds of being at Universal right at opening and seeing hordes of people lining up for Shrek 4D.

I wanted to go yell at all of them - no! You can do a high capacity theatre attraction any time, go line up for Despicable Me or something!

KBLovedDisney

"Hey! Come on, cheer up. We are at Disney World. The Happiest place on Earth!"

*Echo* The Happiest place on Earth...the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH....

GregariousConsciousAntarcticgiantpetrel-max-1mb.gif

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom