Pre-Trip Happy Vacaygraduversary!

Welcome friends to this wonderful trio PTR! It is a trio in two parts. 1. Because we are celebrating three things and 2. Because it will be a combined effort of myself, my mother @LisaBelle and my aunt @TangledTina aka the Almighty Planners. We channeled our inner Phil Dunphy to come up with this title.
1527388335670.png

Why: As you may have been able to piece together by the title we are celebrating our family vacation, my high school graduation (thank you, thank you, please hold your applause) and my parent's anniversary.
When: Trip commences at 0800 hours on July 13 and will conclude on July 23.
Who: My aunt's family- my Uncle Mark, my cousin Spence and my Aunt Tina.

My family- Allie (me), Lisa, my brother Adam and my dad Paul.

Where: Well Walt Disney World of course! But more specifically The Contemporary.
This trip also happens to be 10 years after our last whole-family Disney vacation.

I promise we were excited to be there despite the major RBF (Resting B*$#% Face) going on in the photo. Sadly my grandma and grandpa passed away so they will only be joining us in spirit and the girl on the far right is my cousin and she too will not be joining us as she is adulting in the real world BLEH!
My mom wanted me to be sure and tag @Longers , @Tuvalu , @blgauger , @bee , @prfctlyximprct , @Doc Disney.
We plan to entertain. Enjoy!

Last edited:

TheMARVELousAllieBrown

Original Poster
The Plan: Friday morning hit the road at 8 am driving from Cincinnati in two cars and caravanning all the way. After about 14 hours of driving we plan to stop in northern Florida for the night.
Saturday we plan to arrive at The Contemporary at about 3 pm. We will explore The Contemporary and take the monorail to Ohana that evening for dinner.
1527391743444.png

We are also planning to watch Happily Ever After from the beach at The Poly.
Sunday: First park day! We will be up bright and early thanks to @LisaBelle I mean that in the best and worst ways haha. We have FP for Space Mountain, BTMR, 7DMT, and lunch at BOG. We will likely be in the park from rope drop to close with a short intermission to nap. Side note huge S/O to @TangledTina for being up bright and early on fast pass day and managing to secure FP for every attraction we wanted! She spent hours tweaking the times to fit our busy schedule.
Monday: We will be in AK with FP for the Safari, FOP, EE, and Tusker House ROL package for dinner. This will be the first time any of us have seen Pandora and ROL. I guess you could say we are excited.
1527392562637.png

Tuesday: Adam and Spence are playing 9 holes of golf while the rest of us sleep in. We'll be hitting Epcot from mid afternoon to close. With FP for LWTL, Soarin', Nemo, and dinner at Chefs de France. We haven't seen Soarin' around the world so also very excited for that.
1527393149390.png

Wednesday: We will be starting our day at Epcot in the morning and spending the later half of the day at MK. Some of us are rope dropping Soarin' and some will be headed for Frozen Ever After. We all have FP for Test Track, Spaceship Earth and Epcot Character Spot. We are eating lunch at Biergarten and will head out for a rest with full bellies. MK has evening EMH so we will head there in the evening and stay until we get kicked out. And I don't know about everyone else but I'm not going out without a fight.
Thursday: Adam will be playing 18 holes of golf at The Palm while the rest of us go to the Bon Voyage Adventure breakfast. In the afternoon we'll head to AK where we plan to ride Na'vi River Journey, EE, and Kali River Rapids.
1527393383062.png

Friday: We are heading to Hollywood Studios to rope drop TSMM and we have FP for ToT, Star Tours, and Slinky Dog Dash. We will eat lunch at Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic dining package. After lunch we will head out for a break and return in the evening to hopefully ride RR and see Fantasmic.
1527394104879.png
:p:p:p
Saturday: Our last day :cry::cry::cry::cry: we will be at MK all day. FP for Splash, BTMR, and SM. No dining reservations just going to eat whatever we want.
1527394533992.png

Sunday: Drive ALL THE WAY HOME! BLEH X10000000!!

Attachments

• 1527392493378.png
    1527392493378.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 1527393177327.png
    1527393177327.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 1527393264264.png
    1527393264264.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 1527393591788.png
    1527393591788.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 201

LisaBelle

YAY!! It's been too long since I've seen an @LisaBelle trip report! All your plans sound great. Love the family photo, if it was me I would definitely be blackmailing my brother if I was you @TheMARVELousAllieBrown :joyfull:
Thanks! I know, it’s been wayyyyy too long between trip reports! Super excited to be heading back to my happy place! Your mother daughter trip will be here so soon. Can’t wait to read all about it!

TangledTina

Great start @TheMARVELousAllieBrown! Your Pre-Trip Report has been very informative and entertaining so far. It seems everything you learned in school is paying off on your first post-graduation assignment, cheers! Thanks also for the "shout out" regarding the hours I spent toiling away in front of the computer trying not to ruin everyone's Vacaygraduversary before it even started, by failing to secure all requested fast passes at the optimal times for our group. Actually, it was quite fun, thanks to the initial adrenalin rush of racing to grab FP before they were all gone:)

TheMARVELousAllieBrown

Original Poster
Great start @TheMARVELousAllieBrown! Your Pre-Trip Report has been very informative and entertaining so far. It seems everything you learned in school is paying off on your first post-graduation assignment, cheers! Thanks also for the "shout out" regarding the hours I spent toiling away in front of the computer trying not to ruin everyone's Vacaygraduversary before it even started, by failing to secure all requested fast passes at the optimal times for our group. Actually, it was quite fun, thanks to the initial adrenalin rush of racing to grab FP before they were all gone:)
Hahaha thanks I am finally getting to put my 14 years of school to use!!

LisaBelle

Wow I have stayed away for a bit and missed a few tags! (Must sort out my notifications! - a great trip is planned for you all - beyond excited for you - wish I was there to meet you too! One year!
Thanks! We are very excited! Wish you would be there, too! One of these years we will make the meet up happen. In the meantime we will be sure to eat plenty of ice cream in your honor! We all love BTMR so there will be plenty of BTMR photos for you! 2 weeks from today we'll be seeing Pandora for the first time 😊!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom