Retro Disney Fans Enjoy :)

willtravel

Please excuse, I did not want to start a new thread but this is retro. Does anyone remember this at Epcot? Showed between 1985-1987. I must not have been to WDW during that time or just did not know about it......... Youtube video, courtesy of Allears.net. Called Skylaidoscope in Epcot.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Please excuse, I did not want to start a new thread but this is retro. Does anyone remember this at Epcot? Showed between 1985-1987. I must not have been to WDW during that time or just did not know about it......... Youtube video, courtesy of Allears.net. Called Skylaidoscope in Epcot.

I caught it once.

Very cool show, but from what I understand, the show was a logistical nightmare where even something as minor as strong upper level winds would cause them to eliminate elements or outright cancel the show.

DfromATX

I'm still on the hunt for full episodes of Epcot Magazine...The only thing I've seen is the Intro and I watched that when I was kid and remember just waiting to see as much of Epcot they could show even tho it was more of an informative show of technological topics..

What year is that from?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom