Rumor New Monorails Coming Soon?

mikejs78

Premium Member
Why on earth wouldn’t they just own it?

It was an accident pure and simple.

I understand not wanting to destroy the brand, but people are reasonable. Accidents do happen.

For a system carrying over 150,000 people a day, to have only one accident that resulted in a single death, that’s pretty impressive.
Legal probably got involved. In our overly-litigipus society, the legal dept typically has a disproportionate sway over company policy.

the.dreamfinder

Or Monster Jam.
400.gif

Goofyernmost

I still think when you see pictures of some of the condition of the trains, and videos going viral of doors opening mid journey.
Sorry. Just one incident that resulted it one video going viral. No intention of exaggeration.
Alright Goofyernmost, what part did I make up? I said Videos gone viral. And they did. I SHOULD have said Video went viral on multiple social media forums, but nowhere do I refer to the doors opening more then once. Just Videos. So just stop split hairs. I was also big enough to apologize for the unintended confusion. I DO NOT appreciate attacks like this. They add nothing to this forum and are simply a power play for the sake of being all righteous. NO ONE called you evil. I called your response Harsh. And it was. It was over the top as is this one and I have reported you for it. Have a good day.
I like some others did indeed read it as a plural. That has been a common approach when dealing with the alleged monorail problem. I mistakenly assumed by the way you worded it (as a plural) that you were implying more then once. Someone else that I was responding too read it the same way. I did not see your clarification before I posted what I posted. I apologize for jumping to conclusions about it, but, there was a communication breakdown. I can see that it was just a simple misunderstanding and I am sorry for accusing you of something that you were not saying. We all agree that the fleet needs replacing, but, it is starting to sound like people think these things are a death trap and I just don't see it that way. Oh, and I am harsh, but, you reported me for being harsh? Hmmmmm!

msg7

Doesn't look fake. Looks like they cut out a square and replaced it with a new piece.
BlogMickey replied to someone who thought it was real and confirmed that it wasn't duct tape... It was probably just a picture of the carpet (not source) from the internet printed out.... It looks extremely real though....

Last edited:

s8film40

BlogMickey replied to someone who thought it was real and confirmed that it was fake... It was probably just a picture of the carpet (not source) from the internet printed out.... It looks extremely real though....
Where are you seeing that? I looked at every single one of their replies and didn’t see them say that.

Edit: Nevermind I see your edit now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom