Stupid Things Guests Do: Photo Hall of Shame

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
It seems there an increasing number of guests acting with blatant disespect for the parks, the CM’s and other vacationers. Please let me know if I’m out of line, but I see NO problem catching these people in the act and posting pics of their ridiculous behavior (blur out faces if you must).

Case-in-point: Today, this was posted to a FB group I belong to and it happened at Animal Kingdom this morning:
3DE6291D-26D9-4E44-AF5D-0C085B5B673F.png

I wish I was walking by because I would have stopped and said...

“...and next on our Animal Kingdom Safari tour we see the homosapien Whitetrashious Disneyous engaging in an unauthorized Disney dump. It’s defecating in a similar way as our gorillas do. Whitetrashious Disneyous other known behaviors are: line jumping, foul language in presence of children, disciplinary neglect of their own children, FastPass demanding-rage against CM’s, severe intoxication throughout the EPCOT World Showcase and physical fighting with other tourists.”

PS: I have a close family member with an excretory medical issue and we have done Disney numerous times and large summer festivals and never did they have to do this - precautions can be taken - Undergarments/adult diapers can be worn.

Last edited:

thomas998

It seems there an increasing number of guests acting with blatant disespect for the parks, the CM’s and other vacationers. Please let me know if I’m out of line, but I see NO problem catching these people in the act and posting pics of their ridiculous behavior (blur out faces if you must).

Case-in-point: Today, this was posted to a FB group I belong to and it happened at Animal Kingdom this morning:View attachment 280628

“...and next on our Animal Kingdom Safari tour we see the homosapien Whitetrashious Disneyous engaging in an unauthorized Disney dump. It’s defecating in a similar way as our gorillas do. Whitetrashious Disneyous other known behaviors are: line jumping, foul language in presence of children, disciplinary neglect of their own children, FastPass demanding-rage against CM’s, severe intoxication throughout the EPCOT World Showcase and physical fighting with other tourists.”

PS: I have a close family member with an excretory medical issue and we have done Disney numerous times and large summer festivals and never did they have to do this - precautions can be taken - Undergarments/adult diapers can be worn.
I have a suspicion that the individual isn't "white trash" as they would be unlikely to have enough money for Disney.. I'm willing to bet this is a foreigner, maybe eastern european.

thomas998

It may be food poisoning. That can come on quick. I can't imagine she enjoyed doing that!
In some parts of the world using the restroom where ever you might be isn't that unusual... There is a reason elevators in Singapore have urine detectors in them and it isn't because someone might let their dog relieve himself in one its for the people that years ago decided that they were the perfect place to urinate. Now when they do it the elevators will lockdown until the police arrive. Although I understand they are also being install in some of the commuter trains in Atlanta as well.

mouse_luv

Case-in-point: Today, this was posted to a FB group I belong to and it happened at Animal Kingdom this morning:View attachment 280628

:hungover:

drizgirl

In some parts of the world using the restroom where ever you might be isn't that unusual... There is a reason elevators in Singapore have urine detectors in them and it isn't because someone might let their dog relieve himself in one its for the people that years ago decided that they were the perfect place to urinate. Now when they do it the elevators will lockdown until the police arrive. Although I understand they are also being install in some of the commuter trains in Atlanta as well.
But we're not in Singapore. If I went overseas and followed American customs, this place would jump all over me reminding me that I need to research local customs and follow them while I'm there.

thomas998

But we're not in Singapore. If I went overseas and followed American customs, this place would jump all over me reminding me that I need to research local customs and follow them while I'm there.
I'm not trying to excuse the behavior, just give a plausible reason for why it happened. Reality is a lot of people don't adapt to the new country's norms when they travel.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs

I think this woman is intellectually disabled, mentally ill, or was under the influence of alcohol. People who live in areas where public defecation is culturally acceptable/tolerated would not be able to afford a trip to WDW.

Driver

I think this woman is intellectually disabled, mentally ill, or was under the influence of alcohol. People who live in areas where public defecation is culturally acceptable/tolerated would not be able to afford a trip to WDW.
Normally I would agree with you but there have been a few times when mentally challenged people have gotten on the bus to return to their resort. In one case the Contemporary, so I concluded that they must have traveled with someone. Because in all the cases (that I recall) these folks were not able to communicate intelligibly. But it also raised the question why are they alone. ( when I see them) are they high functioning enough that their caregivers know they will be ok? Or did they wander from them. I do remember a situation when an APB was put out on the radio to all the bus drivers for a missing man deemed " challenged ".

thomas998

Normally I would agree with you but there have been a few times when mentally challenged people have gotten on the bus to return to their resort. In one case the Contemporary, so I concluded that they must have traveled with someone. Because in all the cases (that I recall) these folks were not able to communicate intelligibly. But it also raised the question why are they alone. ( when I see them) are they high functioning enough that their caregivers know they will be ok? Or did they wander from them. I do remember a situation when an APB was put out on the radio to all the bus drivers for a missing man deemed " challenged ".
Sadly I think all to often some people that are supposed to be watching out for the low functioning just assume that Disney will take care of them and watch out for them... Or maybe they are just hoping they get eaten by a gator so they can sue Disney... But like you we have seen some people in Disney that don't appear to be capable of being on their own - and they were on their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom