Disney Travel Journal

Missymoe4

Original Poster
Hi folks,

I wanted to share a Disney travel journal I made for my last trip. I used this as a place to write notes in, and later I will create a scrapbook. In the past, I would simply scrapbook my trips. However, time is not always on my side, and I found myself forgetting what we did on which day. So, I thought a travel journal would be a nice touch in addition to a scrapbook (yet to be made for my August 2017 trip).

Although I'm attaching three pictures here, I believe the journal was about 25 pages. I did bring in on the trip in case I had down time. I did not end up writing in it until on my travel home.

Also, I created a passport for Epcot that listed the drinks from the countries. Since we were in Disney during Food and Wine, it was fun to write down the different drinks and foods we consumed.
IMG_4858.JPGIMG_4864.JPGIMG_4869.JPG
IMG_4858.JPG
IMG_4864.JPG
IMG_4869.JPG

Hi folks,

I wanted to share a Disney travel journal I made for my last trip. I used this as a place to write notes in, and later I will create a scrapbook. In the past, I would simply scrapbook my trips. However, time is not always on my side, and I found myself forgetting what we did on which day. So, I thought a travel journal would be a nice touch in addition to a scrapbook (yet to be made for my August 2017 trip).

Although I'm attaching three pictures here, I believe the journal was about 25 pages. I did bring in on the trip in case I had down time. I did not end up writing in it until on my travel home.

Also, I created a passport for Epcot that listed the drinks from the countries. Since we were in Disney during Food and Wine, it was fun to write down the different drinks and foods we consumed.
View attachment 279367View attachment 279368View attachment 279369
View attachment 279367View attachment 279368View attachment 279369
THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!! I want this when I go in January.

Thank you! I'm so sorry I missed this reply. Life got in the way...and I didn't check this site. Did you make one?
How was your trip?

Due to time constraints, I didn't get the chance to make it. However, It is on my list of things to try one day. My trip went well, by the way! Thanks for asking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom