Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary: Happiest Celebration

the.dreamfinder

Yes, Dreaming Up is one of Steve's projects. As always, he did a phenomenal job. OLC gets credit as well for letting him do that phenomenal job.

The parade is stunning!
Is there any status on what will happen to the Happiness is Here floats? It’d be nice to see that parade moved to another park.

TTA94

Is there any status on what will happen to the Happiness is Here floats? It’d be nice to see that parade moved to another park.

I wonder which park is next in line for a new daytime parade? I’d say a replacement for Soundsational at Disneyland. Other than that maybe Hong Kong or Shanghai. As for a nighttime parade I think that’s a no brainer who’s in need of one the most lol. Shanghai and Paris could use one as well though.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
I wonder which park is next in line for a new daytime parade? I’d say a replacement for Soundsational at Disneyland. Other than that maybe Hong Kong or Shanghai. As for a nighttime parade I think that’s a no brainer who’s in need of one the most lol. Shanghai and Paris could use one as well though.
Soundsational at Disneyland is probably next on the list, followed by Flights of Fantasy at Hong Kong. But who knows?

Cesar R M

Let the Parade war begin.

Universal Spectacle Night Parade-Best of Hollywood-Debuts may 17!

Representing the movies from Harry Potter, Minions,Jurassic Park and Transformers.

Full Rehearsal. this was taken at Backstage of USJ.

And here is Dreaming Up! April 14 Night version.

Due to strong winds some performers are absent in the night version and some were alternated into windy version of the parade. No character on the finale and Peter pan float didn’t fly....you get the picture.

These floats are insane! they are HUGE!!! (the universal ones)

jrhwdw

TDR releases all its music immediately on CD to park guests. DLR and WDW purposefully don't because...um...because...uh....
IDK about immediately. Fashionable Easter isn't due out till the 18th I believe. Yet it was on YT before Happiness Is Here ended. How does that work? Is that called a bad leak?

GiveMeTheMusic

IDK about immediately. Fashionable Easter isn't due out till the 18th I believe. Yet it was on YT before Happiness Is Here ended. How does that work? Is that called a bad leak?

Immediately by comparison to the US parks, who release music...never.

I assume TDR has music leaks just like the domestic parks do.

jrhwdw

Press for the summer shows has arrived!
http://www.olc.co.jp/en/news/news_tdr/20180418_01e/main/0/link/20180418_01e.pdf

Summer sounds almost the exact same as last year but the new regular shows intrigue me
Wait a minute?!?!?!?!?!? Is Celebrate TDL JUST for summer?!?!?! This sentence is what I'm asking about?

This grand musical journey around the Kingdom of Dreams and Magic can only be experienced during this summer period.

Or, is this just summer marketing?

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Wait a minute?!?!?!?!?!? Is Celebrate TDL JUST for summer?!?!?! This sentence is what I'm asking about?

This grand musical journey around the Kingdom of Dreams and Magic can only be experienced during this summer period.

Or, is this just summer marketing?
I think it's just summer marketing. But who knows, there's a new Halloween event this year so we might see a new Halloween night show and Dreams of Christmas might come back plussed up.

jrhwdw

I think it's just summer marketing. But who knows, there's a new Halloween event this year so we might see a new Halloween night show and Dreams of Christmas might come back plussed up.
You have a point, Although I would like to see Celebrate TDL shown between events if TDL has other shows for events. I HOPE all the new equipment is permanent and won't be gutted after summer like the past times TDL has had fountains .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom